how to disable internet requests or use proxy settings from php env

mrisse

Hello,
I run a dadabik application on LAN, access to internet is only possible via proxy. Unfortunately the application seems to "phone home" when logging in. I did not find the in the code because of ioncube, anyway the PHP env variables are apparently not taken into account, the proxy does not receive any requests. This also happens only at login. Without login or even after a timeout everything works normally.
The proxy settings inside php are correct, i am able to requests ressources from the internet via php-curl.

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
It's probably trying to check your serial. The behaviour you describe doesn't seem in line with V 10.0 though, are you sure the information you provided are correct?
At the moment you can't add a proxy but it will probably be possible starting from next release.
If you want you can send an email referring with this post and we'll do some tests.

Best,

mrisse

It happens with "11.6-Elba enterprise". I will enable detailed logging and send you an email after that.

apache log:
[Tue Jan 24 10:48:18.246045 2023] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 997061] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: [client 10.230.X.X:38472] AH01075: Error dispatching request to : (polling), referer: https://[myhost]/login.php?function=show_login_form

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, but then change your footer otherwise it's difficult to provide support.
I don't need detailed logging.

Best,