Custom Login Page

ryno

System info

PHP Version: 7.4.10

mysql version: 8.0.21-0ubuntu0.20.04.4

Web server: Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu)

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:80.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/80.0

Good morning,

Could you please provide me with a way to customize my login page, since the login.php is an encrypted file i cannot find a way to change the looks of the login page. This is an internal program which will not be reached from outside so security other than user control is not as important, is there perhaps a way to run this in an unencrypted manner so i can edit the file?

Thank you.

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
at the moment the only way is to modify the header.php and footer.php files (they are in the include dir): they impact on the header/footer of the application, including login. In case you modify them, you have to re-apply the modification in case you upgrade dadabik, though.

A safer way is to change the CSS by editing styles_screen_custom.css.

Best,

scorpia2009

Hi to all,
I am struggling to allign the login form with a new logo i placed. Everything works ok but i cant align the username and password form to the center. I am tampering with the login.php file with no results. I managed to align the login button to the center in relation of the two input forms.

miktham

Hello,
at the moment the only way is to modify the header.php and footer.php files (they are in the include dir): they impact on the header/footer of the application, including login. In case you modify them, you have to re-apply the modification in case you upgrade dadabik, though.

A safer way is to change the CSS by editing styles_screen_custom.css.

Best,
Hi
This will help me to get align ?