Search results

1. D

Re-read views

Hi guys, just a short question: is it possible to re-read an existing view into Dadabik? I made some minor changes (column name) on an existing view in the database and I would like to keep all the settings I made in Dadabik and just update the column name. Thanks, Don_Rolfo
  2. D

"Create new item" button in details page?

Hi everyone, I need help with a master/detail table setting: the button "Create new item" is not shown in details view of the master table - whereas in edit mode I have the button: I checked already all settings in the permissions table without success. Anybody any idea, how I get the...
  3. D

Ioncube error message when opening over subdomain

Hi, I have a weird behavior of Ioncube. I already consulted the ioncube help pages but could not find any answers there. So I wanted to ask here because maybe somebody has experienced the same: The Dadabik installation lies in the root directory of my shared server and as long as open it via...
  4. D

Error in showing view

Hi, I have a problem with installing a view. I walked through the activation process now a few times but I always get the same output/error when I try to open it: The error message is odd because I defined the column "VAS" as Default sort by / type. Dadabik version: 11.8-Elba enterprise...