Search results

1. S

PHP calculations PDF export of result grid

I want to provide some PHP processes during the PDF generation in the result grid view. How can I access the field values from the result grid in PHP. The html code is working well according to the documentation, but however I need some calculations. Thanks a lot for your help. Best regards...
  2. S

search access via url lead to Unexpected error, the data has not been correctly POSTed.

Dear Eugenio, thanks a lot for the workaround - its working. Best regards, Stefan.
  3. S

search access via url lead to Unexpected error, the data has not been correctly POSTed.

Dear Forum, I try to use the prepared link from the search form to access directly a predefined search: the search works well, when it is done via the search tool e.g. this link is prepared by the search tool...
  4. S

calculated field fuctions works only on the first run

Dear Manual, you found the solution, but however I want to answer your question - for debugging I am adding let's say a text field to the database and use the calculate field function then for this text field. For debuging I use then not the final return value I use the return command in between...
  5. S

calculated field fuctions works only on the first run

Dear Manuel, I am not quite sure about your problem. But maybe you can do some kind of debugging of the result of your sql query. I am using an intermediate return for debugging step by step at calculation fields. Best regards, Stefan.
  6. S

SOLVED show PDF templates only in corresponding pages

Dear Eugenio, thanks a lot for your help. The solution described in https://dadabik.com/forum/index.php?threads/custom-button-for-pdf-from-template.20784/#msg-20786 works fine for me. Best regards, Stefan.
  7. S

GUI element Tabs and Accordion in Forms view

Dear Eugenio, I thought about the idea, maybe I got an easier approach for implementation based on the example in https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_js_tabs.asp. CSS and js is implemented within DaDaBIK. The view (html code) can be generated by the user by using low-code. The html code can...
  8. S

SOLVED show PDF templates only in corresponding pages

Dear Forum, is it possible to show PDF templates only in the corresponding pages. If there are a lot of templates for different pages/tables it is a little bit confusing if there are templates which are not related to the page. Thanks a lot Stefan.
  9. S

SOLVED - Lookup Where Clause

Hello Eugenio, I did some tests and now I think I understood the concept. I used the layout hook for the edit page at the position before and I set now the right id by using a query and the where_value. Thanks a lot, Stefan.
  10. S

Hello Eugenio, okay thanks a lot for your answer and help. I was unsure to use the global value, but now it is clear for the WHERE clause and it's functioning well. I added the startup function for defining the global variable. I have a last question Where can I set the global variable when...
  11. S

Hello Eugenio, with used and used I mean if the item of table1 is used as reference item in table 2 (used) and if not (unused). I try with views maybe I get it up and running, but I will need for the where string the actual ID value of the actual used dataset of table2. Is there a possibility...
  12. S

Hello Eugenio, I am very sorry for my unclear description. I want to show in the Lookup table only the UNUSED items of table 1 (for this I use ISNULL(id_use_table2_table1)), but I have to filter also the actual used item for the actual datarow of table 2, because otherwise it will disapear and...
  13. S

Dear Eugenio, my use case is: table 1 with a lot of items id_table1 name_table1 id_use_table2_table1 table 2 which will use a table one entry via lookup table id_table2 id_table1_table2 value_table2 Now I have in table 2 a field with a drop down list and a lookup to table 1 but I want only...
  14. S

Dear Eugenio, thanks for your fast reply. I agree a tab view will have a higher usability but however accordion might be a first easier step. Again thanks a lot. Stefan.
  15. S

Dear forum, I am just new to DaDaBIK but it is very impressive in the possibilities and I start moving my databases from another product to DaDaBIK. However I have just an issue: I want to use in the "where clause" for lookup tables a value of the actual form. Maybe I can work by using global...
  16. S

If there are a lot of fields and different subtables it makes sense to group different fields to a tab or to a accordion to provide a better overview about the page. Edit can be done in the actual forms configurator by using groups and group elements.