Search results

1. P

custom pages

Hello, I wrote a custom page (dashboard) with several iframes, but I dont have access to global variables in faq.php <div class="chart-container"> <iframe width="820" height="600" src="include/custom_php_files/faq.php"></iframe> <div class="legend">...
  2. P

results grid mode menue

Hello, a question to mode menue form results_grid, is it possible to have a custom extra menue entry with my own format style? best regards Manuel About/upgrade DaDaBIK™ is a product conceived and developed by Eugenio Tacchini Copyright © 2001-2023 Eugenio Tacchini Proudly ❤️ made in Emilia...
  3. P

csv import feature

Hello, is it possible to make an import button (csv feature) only in one special table (results_grid)? I used this in config_custom.php, but the import button don't appear $import_from_csv_feature = 0; if (isset($_GET['tablename']) && $_GET['tablename'] === 'artikel_import'){...
  4. P

using header function to open a form in insert mode

Hi, Is there a way to invoke this link so that a new record is automatically inserted into the "artikel" table, filled with the default value $id from the hook function? The idea is to use the save button to create a new record in the subform in one step, without having to go back to the main...
  5. P

The field type varchar(7) is not recognized

Hello dear Support, I found this hint in my data tables list, how can I get rid of them please, best regards Manuel The field type varchar(7) is not recognized. Contact support to know how to easily fix this. About/upgrade DaDaBIK™ is a product conceived and developed by Eugenio Tacchini...
  6. P

field lock against user input with calculated field function

Hello Eugenio, I have a question regarding form fields in a data entry form. Is it possible to lock a text field (numeric) when creating a new record, but populate it with a calculated or default value? When I use the default value function, the field is not locked against user input, but...
  7. P

Reports

Hello dear forum, I want to create a report and can't influence the output. How can I adjust this red-marked area in the graphic? Unfortunately, the width here cannot be set, so that the label is fully visible. Also, changing the "width" setting in the iframe code doesn't make any difference...
  8. P

function validate_password($password)

Hello dear Forum, it concerns the pw validation, if I made a function validate_password($password) {} it throws an [error] 1830608#0: *35263 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: call_user_func(): Argument #1 ($callback) must be a valid callback, function...
  9. P

hook insert before

Hello dear forum, does anyone have advice on why a "hook insert before" is not working? I want to set a number to another table when creating a new record, but my hook function is not being called at all. Many thanks for any pointers. Best regards, Manuel...
  10. P

main sub form ID

Dear Forum, I would like to create a main form and a subform. However, I don't want to use the ID of the main form as the foreign key in the subform. Instead, I want to use another field, ID2 (unique), as the foreign key. This ID2 is also unique across all other tables. No matter what I try...
  11. P

FIXED single quotes in a select_single field

hello, this is the source entry of an select_single field: if I want to select this entry in a form, I got the error on saving: Dropdown validation error: attempt to insert a value that is not one of the available options without the single quotes is no problem to save How its possible to...
  12. P

howto save PDF instead of showing in browser window

hello, does someone know how to save a generated pdf in local filesystem? I want to store all pdf and after that to send per email. i am able to call the pdf from a function: function dadabik_rechnung_mypdf(){...
  13. P

TCPDF ERROR: Some data has already been output, can't send PDF file

Hello, I tried to setup a custom button to use a custom function to create a pdf. It was working very well, then I was trying to save the pdf file with this command: $pdf->Output("/var/www/vhosts/.../uploads/test5.pdf", "F"); now I get one error message: TCPDF ERROR: Some data has already been...
  14. P

tinymce setup (window size, plugins, tooltips)

Hello, does someone know how it is possible to setup the tinymce? I need a much bigger window on my forms, but the width setting does not have any effect. The height value works, not really exactly, but I can see some effect on changing the value. And a really big problem is the tooltip...
  15. P

open a table after login

Hello, in earlier versions of dadabik this function is working properly: function dadabik_startup (){ global $site_url; //Startseite if (!isset($_GET['tablename']) && (!isset($_GET['function']) || $_GET['function'] !== 'show_static_page') && (!isset($_GET['function']) ||...
  16. P

upload a file with mime type tar.gz

Hello, new project new question :) I want to upload a *.tar.gz and it fails with mime type error my settings are: $allowed_file_exts_ar[16] = 'tar.gz'; $allowed_file_exts_ar[17] = 'tgz'; $allowed_file_exts_mime_ar[16] = 'application/tar+gzip'; $allowed_file_exts_mime_ar[17] =...
  17. P

clickable link on a phone number

Hello Eugenio, is it possible to have a clickable link on a phone number like this <a href=”tel:+492414133100″>+49 241 4133-100</a> When I use content type "phone" in forms-editor its not displayed as clickable (otherwise emails are clickable with mailto:) best regards Manuel About/upgrade...
  18. P

custom button depending on field value?

Hello Eugenio, is it possible to have a custom button in grid view on row level, depending on variable value? I wand to show the button only if a value of email is present. if (!is_null ($row['email'])) >> show button Can I use the button permission function in any way? Thank you very much...
  19. P

dadabik_field in *_header.html

Hello, is there a possibility to have a custom title, depending on a dadabik_field in a custom pdf in tabular mode? I put a field name in the *_header.html but it does not work. best regards Manuel Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.7-Elba enterprise, installed on...
  20. P

Hide form preview

Hello Eugenio, my question is about how to make it possible to show the form preview in a sticky manner? Everytime I am hiding it, it comes up on changing a field (Choose a field) best regards Manuel Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.6-Elba enterprise, installed on...