Search results

1. A

DaDaBIK WordPress installation and path

Is it impossible to answer these two questions? Thanks
  2. A

Installation

Hello, I could install dadabik on my new hosting service. It works, at least install2.php runs. I haven’t finished the installation process. I have to re-install my Wordpress site before >> I am waiting for the answer to the two questions about installation in Wordpress. You could close this...
  3. A

Hello, An other question before implementing my DB. Based on installation informations, in the manual and in the plugin, and the demo, it is apparently only possible to embed an entire DaDaBIK app within a WordPress site. Would it be possible to have a specific access to a table with a menu...
  4. A

Installation

Now it’s clear. For me this should be the case, 32 and 64 bits, for a provider the size of OVH, this seems so obvious to me. I ask by OVH PS : By OVH IonCube is not installed for PHP 8, 8.1
  5. A

Hello, I want use the Wordpress plugin for Dadabik. Before starting the implementation of the data, I want be sure that the installation I made is correct My site is in the directory www/mysite/wordpress and my multisite www.mysite.fr points to this directory Dadabik is in the directory...
  6. A

Installation

I don’t see the meaning of your question. "Environnement d'exécution" means "execution environment". This parameter concern the version of PHP and it's environment. I don't know if that include IonCube. The version of IonCube is 10.4. I don't know if it's 32 or 64 bits. I know that IonCube is...
  7. A

Installation

Hello, Your compiled code is not 64 bits compatible. By changing the PHP configuration, from stable64, PHP 7.4 to stable, PHP 7.3 (7.4 is not available in stable) install2.php is working. see explanation : https://docs.ovh.com/gb/en/hosting/configuring-file-ovhconfig/ These settings affect...
  8. A

Installation

Hello, I installed localy on a PC. And Hurrah, it works !!! In the post-installation messages, I understand that you receive a message when an installation is successful. It seems not the case. The two captures are, one with OVH, non working, the other local, working. Tee config_custom.php...
  9. A

Installation

I think you got a message that Dadabik is running localy. There are differences between the two configurations. From the previous tests we can conclude that the difference between the two SQL servers does not matter, because in both cases it does not work. What can we conclude from this?
  10. A

Installation

I am installing a server XAMPP on a PC with a fresh W10. As I said, I don’t have experience with the subject, it will take a little time. I come back after. Salutations
  11. A

Installation

Hello On Friday, February 18, I did some tests. The following sequence of errors appears for each test. Thank you for your analysis [Fri Feb 18 15:45:22 2022] [error] [client 82.121.167.156] [host alphovhuxh.cluster026.hosting.ovh.net] (104)Connection reset by peer: AH10143: FastCGI: comm with...
  12. A

Installation

I looked at XAMPP. Having nothing else to do while waiting for a possible solution, which version I have to install: 7.4, 8 or 8.1 ? What is working ? Thanks
  13. A

Installation

Hello, First : I have no experience installing a server locally. That may be a source of error and may not be successful. And even if it worked locally, it would not help the resolution of the problem at OVH. I think that your product can be installed locally on PC and that you checked that...
  14. A

Installation

I send you the log to info@dadabik.org. There are some errors but very mysterious for me. If possible give me an other mail adress to continue. I tied with https >> same Salutations
  15. A

Installation

I add this line to make a test. I remove it >> same. Could you send me an e-mail on the my adress of this forum. I would then send you the config_custom.php file, So you could make a trial in the original condition in your office.
  16. A

Installation

The file attached. I change some others value. Let me me know if you want he originals value <?php /* Add here the config.php parameters you want to modify, together with their values; see the documentation https://dadabik.com/index.php?function=show_documentation#config for furhter details */...
  17. A

Installation

Hello, The database was not UTF-8. Solved See http://dadabik.kochleffel.fr For info : the db has a specific port. I put it after the server host name with a ":" The db is empty I can access all my databases with Adminer, myWebSQL, phpMyAdmin, sidu See also www.kochleffel.fr, for an example...
  18. A

Installation

Hello, By loop I mean : I click on Next, I see during a very short time a green screen, and again the screen with the four options I change only the config_custom.php file. The database has 3 tables with a total of about 1100 entries. I tried with a other database : same. With others...
  19. A

Installation

Hi, After the first installation screen, see Dadabik PHP7 4.JPG , clicking on NEXT, I loop on the Dadabik_start.JPG screen and none of the 4 options allow me to progress, even on an empty database. I forgot something ? Thanks A. Philippe