Search results

1. E

Changed View - Cannot display new field in form preview

My mistake. I forgot to update the permissions on the field since it was considered new after making the changes in the view.
  2. E

Changed View - Cannot display new field in form preview

Hello, I am using DaDaBik 10.6. I updated a view, and I ran the sync. When I got to configure the fields, the new field shows up. That said, when I go to add the field to the form, I cannot get it display in the form preview. I have tried multiple positions; however, it does not display...
  3. E

Date field to be empty when Null

Thank you for your reply. When the imported date field is empty (Null), we would like it to also be empty in the the corresponding date field in DadaBik. Otherwise, I will share your response and see if that works.
  4. E

Date field to be empty when Null

Good day! When displaying dates from the imported data, the default date 01-01-1900 displays when the imported date field is Null. Is there a way to display the field as empty when Null? 1. Date must display when available. Date must not display when Null 2. Is there a way to truncate the...
  5. E

Cannot change Theme

And a simple semicolon does the trick ;-)) Grazie per la tua gentile assistenza - Ellyn
  6. E

Cannot change Theme

Hi Eugenio - Is there somewhere else that I need to change it or just that file? When I add the line, I receive a server error. When I revert the change, I can access our DadaBik without issue. DaDaBik -> include -> config_custom.php -> add $graphic_theme = 'blue' as last parameter under...
  7. E

Cannot change Theme

Hi Eugenio! I'm so excited that you personally answered. I've watched so many of your videos that I feel I know you :-) Thank you for your help. I'll try that and let you know how it goes. Saluti - Ellyn
  8. E

Cannot change Theme

Good day - We just purchased DadaBik and I am tasked with changing the theme for our version to Blue; however, reading through the forums and the manual as well as looking through the ccs files, I cannot figure out how to do this. I'm not a coder so any steps you could provide would be...