Search results

1. Celson Aquino

Bug in records_per_page used in an iframe

I just added the new option Now it is at least more understandable!
  2. Celson Aquino

Error in showing view

Yes, @eugenio , I did it.
  3. Celson Aquino

Eugenio, I got the "show embed code" and changed it to use 4 records per page Here is the step by step with images: 1. See the table on dashboard usind the modified iframe code and showing 4 records per page 2. Go to view on menu: Consultas / Saldos dos Meses and note that only 4 records...
  4. Celson Aquino

I just found a bug. When I use an iframe and i use records_per_page = 4, then I go to the page of the view and it keeps showing only 4 records per page even with 10 items showing on the items per page combo. I just recorded a video showing the bug: https://screenrec.com/share/goj2KGTzqv Your...
  5. Celson Aquino

Error in showing view

Thank you very much, @deep64blue !!!
  6. Celson Aquino

Error in showing view

See the difference I found in table dadabik_table_list:
  7. Celson Aquino

Error in showing view

Yes, It works now! I just recorded a video while I was doing that! Video https://screenrec.com/share/LwxBMWle8m I cannot see differences between the two views. I will put both views i this post! This is the first view, created inside DaDaBIK This is the second view, created with phpMyAdmin
  8. Celson Aquino

Error in showing view

The same problem is happening with me right now. I just recorded the screencast video below so you can understand exactly what I am doing and the error that DaDaBIK shows: Video showing the error The video above shows all these steps: - I run the SQL of the view on phpMyAdmin sucessfuly - I...
  9. Celson Aquino

limit length of fields in result view?

You could create a new field on the table, set permissions to this field so it only appear on results view, then add to it a custom formatting function that will show only the N first characters of the other field.
  10. Celson Aquino

Can I modify a view after creating it from inside DaDaBIK?

I have a view that was created using the create view form inside DaDaBIK, on Data tab of DaDaBIK. I would like to know if I can modify the structure of this view (add some fields and/or add a WHERE clause for example) using an external tool like, for example, phpMyAdmin. If I change this view...
  11. Celson Aquino

Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'label_grid_field' in 'field list'

Eugenio, I already answered your question about the content of "dadabik_installation_tab" table.
  12. Celson Aquino

I just found it! Thank you! I am available for an online meeting so you can see behind the screens if you want.
  13. Celson Aquino

Sorry, Eugenio, for the delay in answer it! I don´t know how to show the complete content of field "other_infos_installation" Also, the field url_installation contains an old URL of the application. I already changed it to another URL!
  14. Celson Aquino

My 11.3 is installed and I can see it for you:
  15. Celson Aquino

I just upgraded and the error is below: [08] Error: during query execution. SELECT `name_field`, `present_insert_form_field`, `present_edit_form_field`, `present_filter_form_field`, `present_ext_update_form_field`, `present_search_form_field`, `required_field`, `present_results_search_field`...
  16. Celson Aquino

DaDaBIK 11.7 - Data tab - table fields with field type "Integer Number" does not show type on form

I have some apps where I use the advanced settings and all works great! I'll wait for the updgrade. Thank you!
  17. Celson Aquino

I'll do it according your instructions above. Thank you!
  18. Celson Aquino

Sorry. Next time I'll do this way: restore backup and ask for support. Just a suggestion: How about to talk about this in the manual, on section "installation/Upgrade"? Ah, I have the backup and I can revert to it if you consider this is needed.
  19. Celson Aquino

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.7-Elba enterprise, installed on 11/10/2022 (installation code: 16736604290a81d173), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.7-Elba released on 18/08/2022 You are running the latest release of DaDaBIK In case you want to upgrade to a...
  20. Celson Aquino

DaDaBIK 11.7 - Data tab - table fields with field type "Integer Number" does not show type on form

When I go to Data tab and try to edit the fields of a table it shows an error saying I need to fill all field types. I found that fields with data type "Integer Number" are not showing the data type on select form field. See image in attachment. Your current DaDaBIK version You are using...