Search results

1. S

Greek characters are shown as ?????? in pdf production

Hi to all, I am struggling to create pdf files that show correct both English and Greek letters. The application supports both languages by design. However, I constantly get ????? instead of the Greek letters. How can I fix this. I have already tried to change the family font, the html language...
  2. S

Code execution for results

Hi to all, I am trying to create some code, that is to be executed each time a results page is loaded. The code is supposed to check whether some table entries have specificic values and/or a date is passed and an item is expired. Could you help on how to achieve all this? Many thanks in...
  3. S

Date picker does not work!!!

Hi again! I am having issues inserting dates in my forms due to the non working date pickers. Maybe i am doing something wrong! Thanks in advance!
  4. S

Send an email to a selected group

Hi to all, I am trying to figure out how to send an email to a selected group of users. I have a form that enables some users to create tasks. There is an option available to select the group the task is intended for. However, i cant figure out how to correctly write the hook, after inserting...