Search results

1. S

Code execution for results

Hi again, I got stumbled in other issues and resigned from the effort to complete the above task. However currently I am trying to figure out how to code this hook and cant find my way. My goal is to detect date entries and that are passed in relation to the current data. Each time a user...
  2. S

Greek characters are shown as ?????? in pdf production

Hello, After some trial and error I came up with the following working solution. I just put: <tr><td>Reasons </td><td style="font-family: freesans;">dadabik_field subject_request dadabik_field</td></tr> (I took this from the example template in the Dadabik manual.) I am not sure that this is...
  3. S

Hi again, I totally missed the section in the documentation you mentioned, I am sorry. I also followed your instructions from the corresponding post and indeed I can export the pdf using the default template with all the letters shown correctly. However, I cant figure out how to apply the font...
  4. S

Hi to all, I am struggling to create pdf files that show correct both English and Greek letters. The application supports both languages by design. However, I constantly get ????? instead of the Greek letters. How can I fix this. I have already tried to change the family font, the html language...
  5. S

Code execution for results

Hi to all, I am trying to create some code, that is to be executed each time a results page is loaded. The code is supposed to check whether some table entries have specificic values and/or a date is passed and an item is expired. Could you help on how to achieve all this? Many thanks in...
  6. S

Send an email to a selected group

Many thanks!!! I will try it!!!
  7. S

Date picker does not work!!!

Hi again! I am having issues inserting dates in my forms due to the non working date pickers. Maybe i am doing something wrong! Thanks in advance!
  8. S

Send an email to a selected group

Hi to all, I am trying to figure out how to send an email to a selected group of users. I have a form that enables some users to create tasks. There is an option available to select the group the task is intended for. However, i cant figure out how to correctly write the hook, after inserting...
  9. S

Custom Login Page

Hi to all, I am struggling to allign the login form with a new logo i placed. Everything works ok but i cant align the username and password form to the center. I am tampering with the login.php file with no results. I managed to align the login button to the center in relation of the two input...
  10. S

ionCube error message

Hi to all, I also have an issue installing ioncube and i was wondering wether i have the correct php version supported. I have php 8 installed. Ioncube as of now supports php 7.4? Thanks in advance!