Search results

1. D

WordPress plug-in wrapper's view port is too small to fit table

Hi Eugenio, We checked with Colibri support and got this from them - which solved the problem! Might be worth adding to your documentation for those using Colibri page builder (or anyone else who is experiencing similar symptoms). Thanks for all your help on this. Don...
  2. D

What you posted looks identical to what's in the file. I will send you both files by email, freshly downloaded from the Sioux web site. Don
  3. D

No luck. I edited the .js file to comment out setting the style.height assignment - didn't work I increased the +35 to +800 - didn't work I disabled every plug-in other than DaDaBIK's - didn't work (and with Colibri block editor disabled I created a new, blank page and pasted in the...
  4. D

No, I didn't change the DaDaBIK plug-in files other than to put in the session keys and such in the .php file. I see in both my sites the exact same code. But the Ventura one works and the Sioux one doesn't. ---------------- File: dadabik_wrapper_js.js jQuery(document).ready(function() {...
  5. D

Hi Eugenio, I am helping the Sioux Valley Genealogy Society implement DaDaBIK for their 176,000 row obituary database. We had it up and running perfectly but now when I go to the WordPress page on their site the viewport is shortened vertically such that only the top menu bar appears and you...
  6. D

Expose table contents to search engines

Not sure if this is even possible, but we have a lot of tables full of genealogical records. It would be great if Google could direct researhers to a page with the table on it. (Similar to what TNG (The Next Generation of Genealogy Site Building) does.
  7. D

Need a way to suppress some features for public view

Would like to be able to turn off Menus, PDF reports, graphs etc. for display to public (particularly in WordPress) without turning them off for everyone.
  8. D

Under review Add a SEARCH ALL FIELDS

For some applications it would be handy to have the ability to search for a keyword in any field. A "all fields" could be added to the permissions for a table and could be added to either Quick Search or full Search.
  9. D

Getting error trying to save custom pages

That did the trick! Thanks, Eugenio!
  10. D

Thanks, Eugenio. membership_history is/was a view. It is NOT on the Data page but appears on DBSYNCRO, Forms Configurator and Permissions. I don't see it in my list of tables on PHPmyAdmin, so I presume it got deleted somehow (altho I don't remember doing that). It's OK tho. I can live...
  11. D

Nope. I set both $enable_report_generation and $enable_pivot_generation both to 1 but the problem persists. Don
  12. D

Maybe it has to do with the fact that I very recently disabled Report Generation in config_custom.php?
  13. D

I haven't changed the code at all. I did upgrade to Enterprise from Pro last month. I have two instances of DaDaBIK on different servers (48ovvi.org/wp/dadabik which is a test server) and (venturacogensoc.com/dadabik) which is a development server and was cloned from the test server. I can...
  14. D

Hi Eugenio, I am getting this error on both my instances of DaDaBIK when I click on the SAVE button for custom pages. (I was trying to edit the HOME page which I had been able to do when I first got DaDaBIK). Don unexpected error include_tables_form.submit ajax...
  15. D

Suppress Generate Chart, Pivot and PDF icons from results

Not a huge deal I suppose. But kind of awkward since when a new version of DaDaBIK comes out I would have to update both instances instead of one. And would the record locking work in that case? Wouldn't want two people updating the same record at the same time from different DaDaBIKs probably.
  16. D

Thanks, Eugenio! I wish I could suppress them with CSS so I would still be able to use them in the backend of the application (outside of the public view (WordPress)) but this solves my immediate problem. Don
  17. D

Looks like I can suppress the menu button with CSS (altho it affects all of DaDaBIK - not just what's displayed by the WordPress plug-in) but the Graph, Pivot and PDF buttons are not in unique CSS classes that I can set for display: none; Short of rolling DaDaBIK from Enterprise to Pro, is...
  18. D

I am using DaDaBIK Enterprise to display tables to the public on WordPress. I don't really want the public to be able to use Generate Chart, Generate Pivot or PDF. Is there a way to suppress those buttons on the results panel? Thanks! Don ---------- Your current DaDaBIK version You are using...
  19. D

upload csv file to tables?

I am migrating my data from another database product or from spreadsheets. I may have missed it, but does DaDaBIK provide a way to load the user data table from a csv file? At present I use mySQL Workbench with CREATE TABLE and LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE to populate my DaDaBIK data tables. But that...
  20. D

Automatic offsite backups

Would be useful if I could set up a regular automated process to backup both the DaDaBIK tables and the user data base tables to DropBox or Google Drive etc. Restore procedure as well.