Search results

1. M

Quick edit Slave table records

Hi, is it possible to enable quick edit on Slave table? br, Mladen
  2. M

Usage of Revision with custom php files

Hi, is there any way i can use "revision" if i manipulate data through custom php files? ----------------------------------------- You are using DaDaBIK version 11.1-Elba platinum, installed on 06-10-2021 (installation code: ), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.6-Elba released on 14-06-2022...
  3. M

API - specific record

Hi, is there any way to get only specific record via API and not the list of the table? For example i have customer ID and i would like to check only that record and not list of customers? Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.1-Elba platinum, installed on 06-10-2021...
  4. M

API user blocked

Hi, i have a problem where API user is blocked from one location (IP) and i cannot find a way to unblock it. Where is this set up or how to approach this? Also i tried from another machine and tested it, it works fine. I tried with wrong password and it returned below. After is put in right...
  5. M

button on edit

Hi, i used the PHP example from the manual to create a button for each record in grid. I don't know how to show this button for record in edit form. i added : $custom_buttons['table'][$cnt]['show_in'][] = 'results_grid'; $custom_buttons['table'][$cnt]['show_in'][] = 'edit_form'...
  6. M

upgrade from 11.0 to 11.1 completed, but now errors popup

Hi, i upgraded 11.0 to 11.1 with new procedure (up.php, up2.php) Everything went smooth, but now i get an error when i open app: [08] Error: during query execution. SELECT `id_user`, `id_group`, `username_user`, confirmed_timestamp_user FROM `dadabik_users` WHERE `username_user` = 'root' The...
  7. M

Hook on form update created from excel table

Hi, i apologise in advance if my question is stupid and i missed it in documentation or forum. My application forms were mostly created from tables and excel files i imported. is it possible to add hooks to these forms which are auto-created? any help appreciated. DaDaBIK version...