Search results

1. M

Quick edit Slave table records

Hi, is it possible to enable quick edit on Slave table? br, Mladen
  2. M

Usage of Revision with custom php files

Hi, i tried this and it returns below error. Where is this function hidden? Since i am doing updates through custom 'headless' scripts in the background, i need to include it or require it.
  3. M

Hi, thank you for prompt answer, i will try it.
  4. M

Hi, is there any way i can use "revision" if i manipulate data through custom php files? ----------------------------------------- You are using DaDaBIK version 11.1-Elba platinum, installed on 06-10-2021 (installation code: ), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.6-Elba released on 14-06-2022...
  5. M

can custom button be added to custom page?

i would also like to know if this is possible
  6. M

API - specific record

Hi, is there any way to get only specific record via API and not the list of the table? For example i have customer ID and i would like to check only that record and not list of customers? Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.1-Elba platinum, installed on 06-10-2021...
  7. M

API user blocked

thank you ! br, Mladen
  8. M

API user blocked

Hi, i have a problem where API user is blocked from one location (IP) and i cannot find a way to unblock it. Where is this set up or how to approach this? Also i tried from another machine and tested it, it works fine. I tried with wrong password and it returned below. After is put in right...
  9. M

button on edit

Hi, i added second set of the same button ad set to show in edit form
  10. M

installation error on Pro Version. never installed before

Session name is session name as any other web app has it. I don't know if it has any impact, but try with all small letters: $dbms_type = 'mysql'; Secret key should be longer: A session secret is a key used for encrypting cookies. Application developers often set it to a weak key during...
  11. M

button on edit

Hi, i used the PHP example from the manual to create a button for each record in grid. I don't know how to show this button for record in edit form. i added : $custom_buttons['table'][$cnt]['show_in'][] = 'results_grid'; $custom_buttons['table'][$cnt]['show_in'][] = 'edit_form'...
  12. M

upgrade from 11.0 to 11.1 completed, but now errors popup

Hi, i found queries in you scripts when i was checked db and found that there is no field with that name in the table dadabik_users. My app was fresh installation of v11, so it is a bit weird that there are those fields missing if they are not in this upgrade. i tried again from backup, result...
  13. M

Hi, i found these SQL's and executed them on the database: DELETE FROM dadabik_permissions WHERE subject_type_permission = 'user'; ALTER TABLE dadabik_permissions ADD CONSTRAINT unique_permission UNIQUE (id_subject,object_type_permission,object_permission,id_permission_type); ALTER TABLE...
  14. M

Hi, i upgraded 11.0 to 11.1 with new procedure (up.php, up2.php) Everything went smooth, but now i get an error when i open app: [08] Error: during query execution. SELECT `id_user`, `id_group`, `username_user`, confirmed_timestamp_user FROM `dadabik_users` WHERE `username_user` = 'root' The...
  15. M

Record based permissions based on logged in user

Hi, yes. So i used the filter u showed in the video to filter records based on country code for group. When i apply that filter, the main table works, but when i click on single record, which has linked record if i use your example of albums and songs: when i click on specific album which...
  16. M

i just noticed this also applies to lookup fields.
  17. M

Global search

nice one :)
  18. M

Hi, i saw that low level filtering video and it works on single table. But when i connect Master / details view, i get an error as it is looking for country filter from master table in details table How can i apply this filter so it works also in details view? br, Mladen
  19. M

Import from CSV not working

Hi Eugenio, that is what is unclear to me. my last two fields are decimal. So first i tried importing decimal number with ",", after that i tried with "." After that i tried both in CSV format
  20. M

Import from CSV not working

11.0-Elba enterprise PHP Version: 7.3.12 mysql version: 8.0.18 Web server: Apache/2.4.41 (Win64) PHP/7.3.12 Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:89.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/89.0 to me it is also not working, neither XLSX nor CSV You have inserted a/some non-numeric...