Search results

1. M

Update date field on change

Thank you. I will dig into that today. I have used hooks before but I have not been able to find the correct code structure for this situation.
  2. M

Well, not really. There should be a way within dadabik to insert _after, which I have done before but not using a single select radio as a trigger. Just can’t seem to find the correct code structure.
  3. M

I have an order entry database that works fine. I have a field called “approval” with 3 choices: pending, approved or denied. It is a select single radio button field. I also have a field for approval date. I would like to insert the current date intro the approval date field when the order is...
  4. M

Export PDF Button Missing

The lines are from config.php. I do not have a config_custom.php. I have checked everywhere, and cannot seem to figure out where this is being blocked.
  5. M

Actually, I have never seen the export to PDF button. And I do not have any custom PHP configurations. That’s what is so confusing.
  6. M

For some reason, The Export PDF button is missing. Export PDF is enabled. No Idea what I'm missing. Any Ideas? Here is my config.php: $export_to_pdf_feature = 1; $pdf_creation_time_limt = 30; $pdf_max_number_records = 100; $add_pdf_page_for_each_record = 1; $pdf_page_orientation = 'P'...
  7. M

EXPORT PDF BUTTON MISSING

For some reason, The Export PDF button is missing. Export PDF is enabled. No Idea what I'm missing. Any Ideas? // enable export to PDF feature (0|1). This feature is available on DaDaBIK Enterprise/Platinum version only. Here is my config.php: $export_to_pdf_feature = 1...
  8. M

Increase Session Time before Auto Logout

My users get logged out of Dadabik after a few minutes (5 - 7). How can I increase the time before they are logged out automatically?
  9. M

Can not upload images from an iphone

I have my dadabik application running fine. I can upload images from any computer but when I try to upload from an iphone it says "there was an error uploading the image" Both the computer and the iphone are accessing my dadabik application using chrome, and they are on separate networks from...
  10. M

Ion cube issue

here are the current screen shots
  11. M

Ion cube issue

Here is the error i get: Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance.
  12. M

Ion cube issue

My Bad.. I Typed the info rather than copying it. Here is my system info.. I have to move the entire installation to a new server. Exact copy of mySQL, and my existing Dadabik working directory. I have setup the exact same directory structure. The 2 machines are identical. The install says...
  13. M

Ion cube issue

Hi Eugenio. I was attempting to install our Enterprise version on a new server and move my existing dadabik System to the new server. The SQL database installed and copied with no issue. When I run install that PHP, I get a message that I am cube loader doesn’t exist. It has been installed and...
  14. M

Need help using a hook to generate a CSV

I am trying to generate a csv file every time a table is updated. Does anyone have any relevant information or success with such a task? You are using DaDaBIK version 10.3-Manarola enterprise, installed on 10-31-2020 PHP Version: 7.4.3 mysql version: 8.0.22-0ubuntu0.20.04.2 Web server...
  15. M

PK TRYING TO INSERT NULL UPON UPDATING A RECORD

Where is the “null” coming from? It seems to me that when the record is opened for editing, it is not receiving the information that was in the id_orders field in the table.
  16. M

Unfortunately, no. The id_orders field is set to no in both create and edit. As I mentioned, this particular build has run for more than a year with no issues. I just checked and there are no changes to the permissions. What I can’t figure out is why dadabIk is trying to update the field to...
  17. M

I am receiving the following error only when updating a record. The issue began today when someone deleted a record (which we regularly do). The id_orders field is the PK, int auto_incrementing. It appears that upon selecting an existing record and making a change, dadabik wants to write...
  18. M

Issues reading values from other tables using hooks

It says xmds.php' not found or unable to stat This only occurs if i un-comment or try to write a hook... So it must be something required by dadabik?
  19. M

Issues reading values from other tables using hooks

Thank you. Thats what I guess I was missing. Any Idea why the entire application crashes if I un-comment the example hooks in custom_functions.php? There is no need for me to post the error, It literally says the site is unreachable.