Search results

1. M

ran into trouble upgrading from 11.2 to 11.7

Hi, if you found a solution, it would be much appreciated if you let me know. I’ll do the same… Ps: I’m running dadabik in a Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS VM.
  2. M

ran into trouble upgrading from 11.2 to 11.7

Hi, I have the same problem when trying to update to 11.7. Also got an „error“ pop-up and then all the same as user dh. Could you find a solution in the meantime? BR Martin
  3. M

Implemented Manual: Add links to sub-headers

Hi, I have I minor, but at least for me, very convenient proposal: Can you add links to the sub-chapters in the table of contents in your documentation? I’m often looking into it and it would be really nice to jump directly to the specific chapter, especially 7.1 to 7.9. and 10.1 to 10.11...
  4. M

Custom default value functions with params_ar

Yes, kind of. But the user would have the possibility to change the value if needed. So it would be more a suggestion. If it would be possible to set somewhere that a calculated field can be overwritten by the user, that would solve my issue as well
  5. M

Hi, right, that might be a problem in general. In my application I have some forms where I set some general fields in the beginning of the form, where it would be nice if the delfault values of other fields would reflect these ‘settings’. So if a user changed one of these setting it would be...
  6. M

Currently, a lot of custom functions (like calculated fields) get the params_ar as an input to get the values of the current form. This is not the case for the Custom default value function. It would be great to have this possibility also there. So instead of a calculated field, I could use a...
  7. M

Calculated Fields not calculated before saving

I‘ve finally set up a new, clean install of dadabik 11.2, which still uses the original database. Now, everything is working again as expected. I have no idea what caused the problem, but at least it is solved 😁
  8. M

Thanks for the quick answer! I have tried demo no1, there it is working like expected (changed when leave the field). I'm not sure when it stopped working correctly, as I've not used this specific table for a while. I'm only sure it is not working on 11.1 and 11.2. and it worked with 10.3.
  9. M

Hi, my calculated fields are behaving differently than they used to. Normally, during creation/edit of an entry with calculated fields, they were updating after I wrote something in one of the fields that were contributing to the calculated filed. But now, the calculated fields stay empty...
  10. M

Custom PDF Button

hi, I've noticed that the name of the function is in your button definition is not the same as where you declare your function: $custom_buttons['cardprint'][$cnt]['callback_function'] = 'dadabik_card_print'; should be $custom_buttons['cardprint'][$cnt]['callback_function'] =...
  11. M

Invoice pdf from master/details view

Hi, I‘m trying to make an app which can create invoices, very simmilar to the ERP Demo app. I now struggle to create the pdf invoice which I‘d like to send to the customer. As in the demo, I have a master/details view from where I‘d like to create the invoice pdf which should of...
  12. M

Grid view PDF template error

Hi, thanks for investigating this further. It is working with php-files! BR Martin
  13. M

I know that ist should work with the footer file, but it ist not! It only works if I remove the footer file. With closing tags I mean </tbody> </table> </body> </html> Without the footer file these are not present in the template composition.
  14. M

I've played a bit more with this issue and found out, that the pdf generation is working just fine if I have no footer file! I've just the files test.html and test_header.html and it's woking. As soon as I add the test_footer.html I get the Error as described above. For your info, I have not...
  15. M

Sorry for the late reply. I have the application currently running on my local NAS and no server/webspace available at the moment. I'll come back to you as soon as I have anything running online in the neat future. BR Martin
  16. M

Hi, the names of the files are: test_header.html test.html test_footer.html I've double-checked all three files, is the first thing in all of them, no spaces, no line before. BR Martin
  17. M

Dear Eugenio, I am working on my first dadabik app and so far it’s really great for me with very little programming background. But now I am trying to make a pdf-template for the grid view but can’t make it working. As in the manual, I’ve set the $add_pdf_page_for_each_record = 0 and...