Search results

1. I

Is it possible to have a "Select All" checkbox or custom button?

Hi Eugenio, Thanks for your reply. In that case, I would just simply skip the selection from the process and apply the button action for all the filtered records. Is it possible? Can I get the information which records are in the current filter result? Or the search condition that is applied...
  2. I

"Export to CSV" is working slow

Hi, I experienced that function "Export to CSV" is working very slow on large set of rows. We need to export data, that typically consists 40.000-50.000 rows (from a table with 10 columns). Creating and downloading the CSV file consumes 30-60 minutes in Dadabik. But if I export the (whole)...
  3. I

Is it possible to have a "Select All" checkbox or custom button?

Hi, The users of my app would like to have a "Select All" option on the results grid, which check all the checkboxes for the rows that are the results of the current filtering. It is needed to apply a custom button action for all the (filtered) records. Is there a "Select All" checkbox in...
  4. I

Duplicate Dadabik application to run on different databases

Hi, Okay, I will try this way. Thanks for your help! :) Imre
  5. I

Hi, Thanks for the reply! Is that really that easy? That's great! :) I thought that all installations have some unique ID, and I cannot just copy the whole app. But now I tested it and it seems working. Is that correct that I don't have to make a new installation? I'm asking this also to be...
  6. I

Hello, Is it possible to easily duplicate my Dadabik application and make the copy to run on another database? Currently I have a Dadabik application with a postgres database. The customer, who uses it, wants a separate application, that is identical to the original one, but runs with a...
  7. I

How to get current user id?

Hello, I'm wondering how to get current user id if I want to use it in an sql query. Actually I want to set row level permissions: all records belongs to specific "groups" and a user can see only those records, which belong to a group, for which the user have permission (permissions are stored...
  8. I

How to get current user id?

Hello, I'm wondering how to get current user id if I want to use it in an sql query. Actually I want to set row level permissions: all records belongs to specific "groups" and a user can see only those records, which belong to a group, for which the user have permission (permissions are stored...