Search results

1. D

Resolved Report/Pivot

Resolved
  2. D

Dinamically filter the content of a select_multiple_checkbox

Hello you all. I hope someone of you can help me to solve the below problem (I'm not at expert). I've form based on fields present in 'activities' table. One of this field is called 'project' and it is a select_multiple_checkbox field connected to the content of 'project' table. Inside 'project'...
  3. D

MSSQL SERVER 2019 and Dadabik 11.8Elba Enterprise installation problems.

Good morning everyone, as I sad in thread title I'm facing a problem installing dadabik using MSsql Server. After configured the config_custom.php trying to install dadabik using Microsoft SQL Server 2019 I get the following error: It is not possible for me to enter Dadabik's data available in...
  4. D

MSSQL SERVER 2019 Problemi in fase di installazione

Buongiorno a tutti, dopo aver opportunamente configurato il config_custom.php tentando l'installazione utilizzando il Microsoft SQL Server 2019 ottengo il seguente errore: Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\laragon\www\xxxxxxxx\install2.php on line 0 On-line registration done......your...
  5. D

x

x
  6. D

x

x
  7. D

ERRORE CRYPTER PASSWORD V11-ELBA

Buongiorno, ho questo errore dopo aver fatto l'aggiornamento. Mi potete aiutare? " Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator at postmaster@www.xxxx.com to inform them of...
  8. D

x

x
  9. D

caricare file da custom button

Buongiorno, volevo chiedere se qualcuno è riuscito e può aiutarmi a caricare un file da un custom button? Grazie
  10. D

x

x
  11. D

x

x
  12. D

x

x
  13. D

x

x
  14. D

x

x
  15. D

x

x
  16. D

iframe dadabik

Hello, why can't I use <iframe scr="...."> after installing the new version? thank you Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 10.2-Manarola enterprise, installed on 21-08-2020 (installation code: 153525e5fa0cf0606c) System info PHP Version: 7.2.26 mysql version...
  17. D

x

x
  18. D

x

x