Search results

1. M

Enumerate Tables & Views

Hello there, it's a mess, I've lost clear view to my database tables und views. I am using about 95 Tables and views and found it really hard to enter additionally ones in progress of developing the database. The tables view isn't perfect, cause of its parted view on tables and views ... I am...
  2. M

Forms destroyed using Safari on a Mac

Hello everyone, I've had a problem with Dadabik on Safari for a while. Safari under OSX displays defective form masks, the individual fields overlap and are therefore not usable. Does anyone know this problem and can confirm it. Or even better, does anyone know a solution? Best regards...
  3. M

Reporting-Tool for Dadabik

Hello together, I tried to generate some paper friendly reports and found my limits .. working with the reporting-class is very hard for me ... specially looking for s solution to report a 1:N relation between database entry and related table. Has anyone tried an open source-reportingtool and...
  4. M

Problem with Default-Value-Function (depending from where called)

Good Morning, i am using the following function to identify the actual user by login-name und return the id-value of the entry in a separate table for users: function dadabik_get_actual_userid(){ global $conn; global $current_user; $sql = "select id_Pruefer from tbl_Pruefer where...
  5. M

(SOLVED) Maintenance Message

Hello everybody, I just tried to change the Maintenance-Message, which is displayed when entering the Maintenance-mode. Have found the following in the config.php: I have entered a translated text in my config_custom.php: When entering maintenance-mode I get the following message on top of...
  6. M

SOLVED (was : Global-PHP-variable for webadress)

Hello everybody, i have had realized a dynamic dashboard with php and generated links to view-based pages. The links work well when being called from the external webadress, but doesn't work from inside my network, usually started with the internal ip (http://192.x.x.x/login.php). Is there any...
  7. M

Create Row-level Custom Filter (Solved)

Hi there, has anyone out there created a row-level-custom filter? I've read the documentation but it seems to be outdated and / or I am to stupid to understand :-( I have a view which I want to offer my users in a dashboard (this problem is solved). The entries should be filtered by the...
  8. M

Custom-HTML-Page for Dashboard

Hello everybody, I tried to generate a Dashboard which helps my colleagues to remember the work to be done .... The documentation isn't very specific how to add the iframe-tag into such a dashboard so I hope for your help. I added a custom page from type html, entered a Headlinetext and the...
  9. M

Attack 02 without sorting-problem

Hello there, i ve been working with Dadabik for about. year and about 30 Tables and 20 Views. Now I am working on a bunch of complex reports for which I created Views. they will be added as pages in Dadabik like others too.... My actual View works well but causes an Attack 02-Error when...
  10. M

File-transfer error for a newly added Filed

Hello there, I am using Dadabik V11.0 on a MariaDB-Server. I just added a new Field from type VARCHAR(250) for storing files - or filenames ... A usual I set the type generic_file in Forms configurator. While trying to add new files I get a file-transfer-error (German: Während der...
  11. M

Check for logged In Users

Hello, i am searching for a possibility to check out if and which users actually are logged into the database. The logging gives me informations about which and when a user logs into the database, but doesn't have informations when the connection was terminated. ANy idea how I can check for...
  12. M

Custom Page with PDF in new tabulator

Hi there, perhaps anyone has solved my old problem with the documentation of my database: i want to offer my fellows a PDF-File with informations how to enter data into my application correct. I have added a custom page with a link to the pdf-file. works but it opens in the...
  13. M

Blocked Admin

Hello there, I be made a bad mistake, tried to check the possibility to change passwords of users by a user who belongs to the group „managers“, therefore I changed my personal account - normally admin - to this group and revealed that I could not see the admin section. Idiotically I...
  14. M

Hide quick search formulas by default ?

Hi there, I really love the new function to hide quick search fields with a click. Even better would be the possibility to open a table with the shrinked version by default... is there a setting for that, which I've not found yet? Kind regards Martin
  15. M

Updater to V11 Elba-Problem

Hello there, just tried to update my V10.6 Enterprise to V11 Elba und got this message: Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required './include/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php7.3') in /homepages/7/d23833002/htdocs/up.php on line 130 adressed file via internal ip...
  16. M

File-Upload-Error

Hello together! I've been using DAdabik for about a your and now got a problem I can't solve. Trying to upload a PDF-File to my database I got this errormessage: Unexpected error, the data has not been correctly POSTed Thought it was a problem of size (about 10 mb) or timeout but I could...
  17. M

Update from 10-4 directly to 10.6 ?

Hello there, is it possible to directly upgrade from 10.4 Enterprise to Version 10.6 Enterprise, or have I to upgrade step by step 10.4 -> 10.5 -> 10.6 ? Kind regards Martin
  18. M

Problem with Update to 10.4 Enterprise

Hi everyone, i just tried to update to version 1.04 Enterprise, copied the two update-files in my database-folder on my webserver and started the up.php script. The requirements-check shows no problems, so i continued and got two warnings and an error: a) Warning: Warning...
  19. M

Formatting (highlighting) a row if a data field contains values

Hello, i'm sorry, i have little experience with html/css and i need a custom-formatting-function (?) which changes the color of line background or the text in the case one field contains special values. want to help the users to identify the rows in a gridview, that cointains work to be done...
  20. M

Possible Bug in Quicksearch

Hello there, i just tried a quick search with an INT(4) field which i use for a year-column. Works fine with equal, less, greater, greater_equal_than Doesnt seem to have any effect with "less_equal_than", should be three rows, get all eleven. Kind regards. Martin ------- Your current...