Search results

1. Q

form preview doesn't show

form preview under form contributor isn't showing. it says, edit not available for this user group..but I am set in "admin" group. It was working, I had to reinstall trying to solve the problem with the year not showing up on the date pull down menu..really strange. our current DaDaBIK...
  2. Q

One to many arrangement

I would like to say choose the last name of a client, then the other items from the client table populate the remaining fields in the form. Is there a way to do this..in other words, last name, first name, date of birth, address, etc. when I choose last name..everything else populates in the...
  3. Q

date selector

My date selector no longer has a year to select. It only shows month and day..but no year. Not sure why.
  4. Q

account number

Hello, Lets say I want a client to login, and in the insert form page I want them to see they account number address tel etc on the top of the form. I have it set so that when they login they only see their records-very simple. But when I want them to open the record, I want them to be able to...
  5. Q

PDF form

I have somewhat successfully created a template pdf. I have started with the basic form in the manual and expanded it. However, there always seems to be a standard header and footer with a line at top and bottom which is not in my html code. I want to get rid of the line and have everything...
  6. Q

Form separator change of color

Hello, I wanted to see if anyone knew how to change the color of the form_separator? I have the theme set to "blue", but the form separators remain black. I want to use #0099ff, which is a blue color. I went to the css files. I thought I found it under .form_separator in styles_screen.css. But...
  7. Q

FORM_SEPARATOR COLOR

Hello, I wanted to see if anyone knew how to change the color of the form_separator? I have the theme set to "blue",, but the form separators remain black. I want to use #0099ff, which is a blue color. I went to the css files. I thought I found it under .form_separator in styles_screen.css...
  8. Q

custom button for using a camera to scan a bar code

Hello, if I wanted a courier to be able to use their own phone to scan a bar code into a field, how would I accomplish that? I would create a custom button for sure, but I want it to access the phones camera..all couriers have iPhones, mostly. is this simple or difficult? I don't want to have...
  9. Q

multiple inserts

I have the checkmark box for multiple inserts..however, I don't see much difference in adding new under multiple inserts or just single insert. Id like to be able to use one tracking number and add multiple inserts of products under that one tracking number, so as I add one, another box appears...
  10. Q

UPS tracking api

Hello, I want to either add UPS tracking api so that under a status field for each item, the shipping status is shown from ups, or just make the tracking id a hyperlink that can be clicked to go to UPS to see the status. Id like it better to just show the status.perhaps it updates hourly? I...
  11. Q

unexpected items_table_names_field: trackingarrival

I deleted table in pages, then deleted it in my Postgres. but I got this unexpected items_table_names_field: trackingarrival I found this win support Check if, in form configurator, you are referring to a table (for example as an items table or as a linked table) or a field that is not...
  12. Q

date format error with postgres db

Hello, when i try save a new line, the error comes back dbms arror 22007 date format error. I have several of my date fields set to "timestamp" on the postgres side. I am able to add new values into the database from pgadmin. Yet On the dadabik side i have it set to date_time for format. The...