Search results

1. A

Clear Filters when there is an error

It would be beneficial to have a way to clear the filters when there is an issue. We frequently have an issue where users will accidentally put the wrong item into a search parameter. Currently our solution is to go to the table in question, filter for something, then remove the filter which...
  2. A

Add Update User item

I would like to be able to do a last update user in a table. I think it would be beneficial to have a new dropdown menu appear when you select ID_user in field type to be able to select between insert or update as there are situations when I want to track the insert user as well as who last...
  3. A

Change Required Fields for LDAP authenticated users

currently when changing the group of an ldap authenticated user, the password is set as a required field, could that be changed so that if a user is an ldap user, it is not required that a password be set?
  4. A

Update Edit in Grid Features

I would like to see an update to the edit in grid features that if a field is set as a dropdown or checkbox to show and allow that field to update via that method. Currently if set to a dropdown, it will allow click to edit as a text field, which I don't believe to be desirable as you can't...
  5. A

Error configuring LDAP

I am getting the following error when trying to configure AD login Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ldap_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\DaDaBIKLive\include\business_logic.php:0 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\DaDaBIKLive\login.php(0)...
  6. A

Lock row based on column value

I think it would be great to be able to lock a row based on a column value. I am currently working on an app for our truck sales team, and I would love to be able to have a column such as 'Sold', and when that column has been set to 'Yes', then lock the row, the only column at that time that...
  7. A

Table is duplicating on PK

We have a table that is duplicating on the primary key, we just noticed this issue starting to happen, the backend table is fine and I checked the Primary Key. You are using DaDaBIK version 11.6-Elba enterprise, installed on 07-26-2022 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is...
  8. A

Issue when user inputs string into integer search field

Whenever a user puts in a string into an integer search field, dadabik gets stuck and won't fix until we 'Remove the search Filter' by manipulating the url to force the search to reset. http://databik.acklie.com/index.php?function=search&empty_search_variables=1&tablename=KapowCustomerContact...
  9. A

Issue when updating Pages

Whenever I go to update the Pages view to change the name of a table or change any values, I get the following error. unexpected error include_tables_form.submit ajax error{"readyState":4,"responseText":"\n\nerror","status":200,"statusText":"OK"} We just upgraded to 10.6 and I thought it...
  10. A

Bug Report: New Application Deployment on MSSQL

1. When trying to set up a test application, we tried using the create an application based on the existing data, we got an error trying to get it created and when looking at the query it was trying to run, it wasn't a valid mssql query. I don't have that query right now, should have saved it...
  11. A

Edit in Grid Improvement Idea

For edit in Grid, if you have specified a dropdown menu, would be nice to see that show up in the edit in grid interface like it does in the single record form. I have implemented this a couple of times in some custom projects. One of the hangups our users have with dadabik was that they used...
  12. A

Multiple File Upload Directories

I think it could be beneficial to allow multiple file upload directories. We have several tables that we upload various files to and the folder we put them in gets kind of cluttered. If when defining the file upload column, it could be useful to specify a sub-folder in the uploads where we...
  13. A

Menu Order Improvements

Currently the Menu order is set at a global level, so even if you have a parent item, you have to re-set the menu order to group all of the parent items in certain sequences of numbers. It would be much better if you could have the menu be ordered by the parent, then have the menu order be based...
  14. A

Implemented Create better User/Group management

I would like to see some improvements when it comes to user/group management. Currently only being able to assign one group to a user makes it difficult to maintain permissions. I get that the primary purpose is more 'Role' based that individual table based, but we have a lot of people that...
  15. A

Error When changing name of New Installed Tables

Recently I've been getting an error when trying to change table names on newly installed tables. I can install tables fine, but now anytime I try to update a table weather name, order, or parent, I get this error. unexpected error include_tables_form.submit ajax...
  16. A

Groups in Dadabik

I am wondering if there was any future plans to better implement the group feature in dadabik. We often have cases where a user doesn't fit into just a single group and so I have to create a group dedicated to the user and go and find all the other tables that they have permissions to. It may be...
  17. A

How to unblock users

How do you unblock users? I haven't been able to find any documentation on how to release users that have locked themselves out. This may be a good item to add to the manual or FAQ.