Search results

1. mrisse

Results grid, show preview for large body of text

+1 I need such a solution ;)
  2. mrisse

how to disable internet requests or use proxy settings from php env

It happens with "11.6-Elba enterprise". I will enable detailed logging and send you an email after that. apache log:
  3. mrisse

how to disable internet requests or use proxy settings from php env

Hello, I run a dadabik application on LAN, access to internet is only possible via proxy. Unfortunately the application seems to "phone home" when logging in. I did not find the in the code because of ioncube, anyway the PHP env variables are apparently not taken into account, the proxy does not...
  4. mrisse

limit length of fields in result view?

Sounds not so easy, i will try :-/
  5. mrisse

limit length of fields in result view?

Hi, some fields in my table can contain a lot of text (varchar(4000)). Is it possible to limit the number of shown characters per field in the overview/result view? so that I only see the complete content when I am in the detail or edit view of a single entry? Best, Marc
  6. mrisse

Update/insert-Notification

Hi, is it possible to modify the subject and body of the update/insert e-mail notification? Best Marc
  7. mrisse

[solved] dynamic insert form on input value

Too easy, thank you very much!! :)
  8. mrisse

[solved] dynamic insert form on input value

Hello, I didn't get the function dadabik_display_required_ to work. I record security events. these can be different, e.g. phishing, virus or ddos. if i select virus, another input field should appear, in which i have to enter the name of the virus. If i select ddos, a field with affected ip...
  9. mrisse

Form preview

Hello, I like the form preview feature! But one thing is missing: is it possible to display the position-number of the elements (e.g. tooltip on mouse-over)? When I change the order of an element on the form, I have to look on which position the surrounding elemants are. It would help me a...
  10. mrisse

Position (order) of Elements

Okay, after an other DB sync I can select all positions.
  11. mrisse

Hi Eugenio, here is my new signature, latest Version (updated yesterday because of this issue). I'll try it with a clean application/datebase this evening. Best, Marc
  12. mrisse

Hi, I have a huge table, but the forms generator only supports up to 53 positions (order). Each element behind 53 will get Position 1 after config changes. I managed it by editing order_form_field. But now I have to change some settings via web (forms configuration). How can I have more...
  13. mrisse

subform / insert items

Hello Eugenio, my redirect-Hook isn't wortking. I tried both variants, what is the best/correct way to redirect? $hooks['auftrag']['insert']['after'] = 'dadabik_redirect_auftrag_to_edit'; function dadabik_redirect_auftrag_to_edit($id_auftrag) { //first try echo '<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh"...
  14. mrisse

subform / insert items

I've got one problem: when I create a new order, I'm not able to add items to the order. I have to safe the order first. after that I can add items by editing the order?!?! :-/ Any tipps?
  15. mrisse

subform / insert items

Hello eugenio, yes, the quotes in demo #1 is what i need!! now i have to think about the database and table layout :) Thank you!
  16. mrisse

subform / insert items

Hi, I didn't get how subforms are working. my challenge: I need a form to create orders. it should be possible to add one or more items to the order. Example: a cake bakery: order no: 123 customer no: 456 date: 01.01.11 the items: cake1: - type: strawberry-cake, - size: 24cm -...
  17. mrisse

Data from referenced table

Hi, maybe it's in the documentation and my English skills are too low or my brain is just too busy: I have a table with customer data. Another table with orders. When I create an order, I use "select_single" with Lookup to get the customer name from the customer table. Under "Lookup table...
  18. mrisse

How to add Button with Mail-Function to Detail-Page

Hi, i removed every output and debugging is disabled. I only use the header-call after mail: mail = @mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers, $returnpath); header('Location:'.$dadabik_main_file.'?function=search&tablename='.urlencode($table_name).'&'.$where_field); Is there an other way to...
  19. mrisse

How to add Button with Mail-Function to Detail-Page

Hi, i managed to add a custom php function with a button on detail page. works well. my function sends huge mails and it takes about 20 seconds to finish. so i tried to change button from php_standard to php_ajax to show a progress indicator. my function works, but after it is finished it shows...