Search results

1. deep64blue

"Copy Permissions" should default to current table

At present once you have finished editing permissions for a group on a table if you want to copy them to another group you need to click on "Copy Permissions" then remember to select the table from the drop down list as it defaults to your first table. It would be better if the table you are...
  2. deep64blue

DB Synchro does not update revisions table

After adding a field to a database table I used DB Synchro to ensure Dadabik knew about it, although the main table was updated Dadabik did not add the new field to the revisions table. I therefore received the following error when updating a record:- [08] Error: during query execution. INSERT...
  3. deep64blue

Permissions error after upgrading to 11.9

This may be specific to my setup but I thought I would report it just in case (never encountered this before with any upgrades). After upgrading to 11.9 I encountered permission errors on a number of the new files that had been installed. This is the permissions they are left with:- Whereas...
  4. deep64blue

Terms and Conditions for self registration

With the following settings:- $enable_users_self_registration = 1; $show_accept_terms_privacy_checkbox_registration_form = 1; a link is shown on the registration page to a file called example_terms.html, will this file be overwritten with future upgrades? If so how do you point to your own file??
  5. deep64blue

Dadabik 11.8 generates notice re Undefined Index when running on PHP7

This notice appears on every page on a Dadabik 11.8 instance when the web server is running PHP7, it does not appear on servers running PHP8. Notice: Undefined index: custom_css in /home/alan/WebRoot/testDB/include/header.php on line 119 Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK...
  6. deep64blue

PHP 8.x

I started up my browser just then to send a query regarding when PHP 8 support was likely to be available - so I was very pleased to see your announcement :-) Custom Code API sounds great as well. (y)
  7. deep64blue

$dont_show_menu_if_only_one_item not being honoured

With only one menu item the menu does not appear regardless of if $dont_show_menu_if_only_one_item is set to 1 or 0. Behaviour observed in 11.5 and 11.6 Details (note Enterprise is missing an r in the 'Enterprise to Platinum' line):-
  8. deep64blue

Comments re new permissions system

I love the new default permissions that came with Dadabik 11.6, just a couple of things to raise:- 1) Typo in the documentation - DELET instead of DELETE 2) Wouldn't the example in the documentation be better to follow the default installation i.e. have group 2 be called default as it would be...
  9. deep64blue

'track_errors' is deprecated

I'm seeing this message on some pages on my local Web Server, doesn't seem to consistently appear. Any ideas?
  10. deep64blue

Notice on new Table

I have installed a new table and am seeing 14 notices as follows (there are 11 quick search fields, at first I thought there might be one per each of these):- Notice: Undefined index: less_then in /home/asm/WebRoot/gpspn/analysis/include/business_logic.php on line 0
  11. deep64blue

Issue with date formatting

I have a situation where my date preferences are not been honoured in the results page but not the form details. #custom_config.php $date_format = 'literal_english'; #Field configuration Field type is set to date.
  12. deep64blue

Thanks from client

I have a very small non-profit client who wanted to modernise their IT but don't have much money to spend. They are blown away with how quickly and cost effectively I was able to deploy a modern looking, professional, intuitive application using Dadabik. They were also amazed at how I was able...
  13. deep64blue

Error uploading a file

I'm trying to allow a user to upload a small picture of themselves but getting a generic error "An error occurred when uploading a file." $upload_directory = '/home/xxx/WebRoot/uploads/'; <-this is correct $max_upload_file_size = 20000000; <- file is smaller than this $allowed_file_exts_ar[4]...
  14. deep64blue

Documentation for custom users/groups

v11.2 change log says "The documentation about using a custom users/groups table has been improved, in particualar it is now pointed out that if you use a custom users/groups table, you should not manage (create/edit) your users/groups directly via DaDaBIK, see documentation for furhter...
  15. deep64blue

Maintainance mode displays SQL error

Having upgraded my Dev site to 11.1 I am now upgrading production, I have set maintenance mode to 1 and checked it worked. I have uploaded the new file structure and am about to load the new database but I noticed that the site is now showing an error:- [08] Error: during query execution...
  16. deep64blue

Upgraded to v11 completed with no errors but site shows error message

I succesfully upgraded from Dadabik 10.6 to 11.0 with no issues but on logging in the followingmessage appears at the top of the screen:- This message does NOT appear in the admin pages. Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.0-Elba enterprise, installed on Sep 7, 2021...
  17. deep64blue

ionCube error message

This error message is very helpful but not very user friendly ;) "Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install...
  18. deep64blue

New upgrade procedure fails with permissions problem

Step 1 is fine. Step 2:- Warning: mkdir(): Permission denied in /home/alan/WebRoot/gpspn/dev/up2.php on line 0 Error while creating directory upgrades_5fd77c4ec45bb SYSTEM INFO Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 10.3-Manarola enterprise, installed on Sep 21, 2020...
  19. deep64blue

Dadabik and Data Tables

I'm trying to integrate Data Tables into DaDABIK and wonder if it is compatible? I have added the following to header.php:- <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://cdn.datatables.net/1.10.21/css/jquery.dataTables.css"> <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf8"...
  20. deep64blue

Error on About/Upgrade

Dadabik v10.1 shows New version available! Clicking link gives error:- If I remove the missing field I get the following info:- dadabik_version_installation - 10.0-PrivateBeta dadabik_version_2_installation - enterprise date_time_installation - 2019-09-19 12:50:22 code_installation -...