Search results

1. D

Unable to change password of user.

Hi Dadabik, On the front end I log in as admin. In the column I click Users and see the grid of users. I click on user number 5 'richard' The user screen that appears is inaccurate id_user = 5 Username* = 'root' First name = 'David' Lastname and Email are also not what appears in the grid. If...
  2. D

Editing issue : Illegal mix of collations utf8_unicode_ci vs utf8_general_ci

Hi Dadabik Forum: When editing we started getting this error. General error: 1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' Results looking at the SQL Variables are listed below. * Please remind what is the preferred Unicode for...
  3. D

Browser login link for dadabik site returns 404 error

When the browser presents its built in [Login] button it interprets the login for the site being https://[oursite]/login.php?function=show_login_form Which gives us a 404 error. When we simply type https://harpercollection.info/login.php We get the login form and can log in. What is the...
  4. D

custom page for individual record - detail page.

How is it possible to create our own custom details page for an individual record? Is this possible with Dadabik and if so how? Please advise
  5. D

Custom PHP page not accessible by href link.

I've a custom php file called beta.php I've created a custom page as follows Page Name : Beta Enabled : [X] Type : PHP PHP Source File: beta.php Href Link field though does not work for me. I can access beta.php from the side bar menu no problem, I can see that the URL it uses is...
  6. D

datepicker console error

I'm getting his console error when loading our databik site pages. Using Chrome Developer tools - Console the following error appears. index.php?function=show_static_page&id_static_page=1:382 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).datepicker is not a function at HTMLDocument.<anonymous>...
  7. D

New custom page does not appear in Menu.

Custom pages are enabled in config.php we are already working with them. I've added a custom page Page name : betahome Enabled [X] Type : PHP Source: betahome.php Menu order : 5 Href Link: = URL to my website. I click Save and yet the new page does not appear in the menu? Did I miss a step...
  8. D

URL search syntax

How can I do a custom search from the URL in the nav bar? When I do a quick search I get a URL that looks like this. <a href="index.php?tablename=aw_public&function=search&execute_search=1&search_from_filter=1> When I try to make it custom. I can't get any cogent response IE...
  9. D

Enabling Custom Buttons

I'm unable to add a custom button to a details page. I rcvd an error that said to set $enable_custom_button_functions to 1 in config.php -- but I don't see that line in config.php Please advise
  10. D

How to Disable <<Previous and Next>> and 'Go Back Buttons' on details page

How can I Disable <<Previous and Next>> and 'Go Back' on details page?
  11. D

Make Details page blank - and place all info in header.

We have a very simple need for our details page in one of our views. In custom header we are able to place 1 picture and a few rows of text. Is there any way to make the details fields blank or eliminate them from display, In the details page? Please advise
  12. D

Can't edit - record is locked by user.

What causes this error. How can I unlock such records. Even if I log on a Root and verify no one else is online editing this error occurs. You can't edit this item, item is locked by... (see image in link) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DknzUGFIKUHfpWZJ2N_qKCzZ-w7129WI Please advise
  13. D

Form Configurator - Filtered lookup based on another table.

Is it possible to make a filtered lookup based on another table allowing dynamically filtered multiple selections? Could such a dynamic selection be controlled by a custom function linked to the Where clause in the forms configurator? Please advise
  14. D

php include html on home page - what is best way to use?

I'm attempting to include html files on a dadabik custom homepage. When ever I attempt to add <?php include 'include/part2.html';?> Using custom pages editor it converts that line to a text line ie. <p>?php include 'include/part2.html';?</p> or What is the correct way to include html...
  15. D

Advanced Search page Condition and Value input fields overlapping.

I'm seeing an overlap between select condition and value input fields, as illustrated below. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UrhWye8X2_bSRL8iffVEgXJKPpD9mQc2 Any suggestion appreciated in correcting this.
  16. D

Public frontend for Dadabik

Dadabik has served us well as a data entry front-end, now we want to offer limited information to the general public w/o having to log on to the website. How do dadabik users generally approach making limited dadabik data available to the public? Please advise
  17. D

Is it possible to search for string contains on a multiple select field?

Is it possible to search for string contains on a multiple select field?
  18. D

Saving record blanks out/erases all visable row data.

We open our main database as classic grid in DadaBik. We are looking for records where the County/Parish field is empty. On quick search we select County/Parish : [is empty]. We add a County into the County field and press <Next> Then clicking <Previous> we see all visible data from the form...
  19. D

How to: Increase Default Maximum Rows in Classic Grid Display

How can I increase default maximum rows in classic grid display? Is there an option in config.php or header.php to change the default?
  20. D

Spacing between forms does not comply to max width in cofigurator

Spacing between forms does not comply to max width in cofigurator. If placing fields on the same row in a form such as County [ ] State [ ] Region [...