Search results

1. D

Unable to change password of user.

Hi, We are using the default databik_users table. Later this week I'll drill into the schema as you instructed and verify pk_field_table. I'll also looking into rebuilding MySql index that should be rebuilt? Immediately I should report, I found a workaround by simply adding a new user. The...
  2. D

Unable to change password of user.

Hi Dadabik, On the front end I log in as admin. In the column I click Users and see the grid of users. I click on user number 5 'richard' The user screen that appears is inaccurate id_user = 5 Username* = 'root' First name = 'David' Lastname and Email are also not what appears in the grid. If...
  3. D

Editing issue : Illegal mix of collations utf8_unicode_ci vs utf8_general_ci

Hi Dadabik Forum: When editing we started getting this error. General error: 1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' Results looking at the SQL Variables are listed below. * Please remind what is the preferred Unicode for...
  4. D

Browser login link for dadabik site returns 404 error

Thanks for reply. Still on Mac IOS https://harpercollection.info/login.php?function=show_login_form Returns 404 The only workaround I could find was changing the line to https://harpercollection.info/login.php? in header.php.
  5. D

We resolved this by removing "function=show_login_form" from the header.php, but are not sure if that is the right way to do this.
  6. D

When the browser presents its built in [Login] button it interprets the login for the site being https://[oursite]/login.php?function=show_login_form Which gives us a 404 error. When we simply type https://harpercollection.info/login.php We get the login form and can log in. What is the...
  7. D

custom page for individual record - detail page.

How is it possible to create our own custom details page for an individual record? Is this possible with Dadabik and if so how? Please advise
  8. D

Custom PHP page not accessible by href link.

The solution you list above seems like a good one, I'll try it later and see how it works. Thanks
  9. D

I can verify the following. 1. the beta.php file is in custom_php_files 2. "don't delete this line, this must be the first line of your code" 1st line of php code is included as specified. From the menu it loads not problem. The link though is not human friendly link ie...
  10. D

How to activate helpdesk app in Enterprise version.

If databik is already installed is there anyway to install helpdesk without reinstalling?
  11. D

I've a custom php file called beta.php I've created a custom page as follows Page Name : Beta Enabled : [X] Type : PHP PHP Source File: beta.php Href Link field though does not work for me. I can access beta.php from the side bar menu no problem, I can see that the URL it uses is...
  12. D

datepicker console error

I'm getting his console error when loading our databik site pages. Using Chrome Developer tools - Console the following error appears. index.php?function=show_static_page&id_static_page=1:382 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).datepicker is not a function at HTMLDocument.<anonymous>...
  13. D

New custom page does not appear in Menu.

The location and permissions of the file on Linux are the same as our custom home page, 0644. Otherwise * Where in Dadabik do we set permissions on a page?
  14. D

New custom page does not appear in Menu.

Custom pages are enabled in config.php we are already working with them. I've added a custom page Page name : betahome Enabled [X] Type : PHP Source: betahome.php Menu order : 5 Href Link: = URL to my website. I click Save and yet the new page does not appear in the menu? Did I miss a step...
  15. D

URL search syntax

How can I do a custom search from the URL in the nav bar? When I do a quick search I get a URL that looks like this. <a href="index.php?tablename=aw_public&function=search&execute_search=1&search_from_filter=1> When I try to make it custom. I can't get any cogent response IE...
  16. D

Enabling Custom Buttons

Found the switch in the ..../include/config.php file.
  17. D

Enabling Custom Buttons

The exact error I'm seeing is Error: if you want to use custom button functions, you must enable them from config.php first, setting $enable_custom_button_functions to 1 There is no $enable_custom_button_functions to be found in my config.php
  18. D

Enabling Custom Buttons

I'm unable to add a custom button to a details page. I rcvd an error that said to set $enable_custom_button_functions to 1 in config.php -- but I don't see that line in config.php Please advise
  19. D

Make Details page blank - and place all info in header.

How can I direct a call using a URL such as the following to a custom page? Presently we direct it to the details page, SQL is working fine for that, we have that sorted -- I just need to know how to make a query display a custom page...
  20. D

How to Disable <<Previous and Next>> and 'Go Back Buttons' on details page

How can I Disable <<Previous and Next>> and 'Go Back' on details page?