Search results

1. L

Looking to hire a dadabik developer

how can we chat online? what platform.... whatsapp? google meet? FYI: 3pm GMT is 9am CST https://www.worldtimeserver.com/time-zones/gmt-to-cst/ what is a good time? what is good platform to chat on?
  2. L

@deep64blue I would still like to have a chat :)
  3. L

@deep64blue I'm in CST. what timezone are you in? where/what platform to have a chat? thank you
  4. L

GREAT! yes, I'm in Texas... how/when can we chat? asap if you don't mind :) https://www.webinteractiveconsulting.com/
  5. L

confirming the way to remove Dadabik tables

hello, I did a new install of Dadabik and just let it run as normal, let Dadabik use complete database. I need to remove some tables from Dadabik tables/pages, as they are not needed in Dadabik app. The correct way to do this is: 1) On Pages tab, click uninstall for the table you want to...
  6. L

@deep64blue Wanted to see if you are around? Have any time? thanks
  7. L

Hi DeepBlue... what is the best way we could chat/talk? webinteractiveconsulting.com
  8. L

Displaying data from multiple tables on single form

Use a view table. That way you keep your DB structure and just add a view. Dadabik will treat a View, the same as a table. https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/create-view.html
  9. L

where to find settings for...

Hi, sorry for not looking enough or maybe I just don't know where to look, what it is named? I upgraded from 10.2 to 11.4 1) How to not show the "Hide/Show quick filters" toggle switch? 2) There is a PDF button, how to hide it? thanks
  10. L

rich text field missing after upgrade

uhmmmm it's working now? note: I closed down app, browser, etc. started over and logged before posting the prior post and it was still hidden. I just now logged in and now its working/showing. very odd? PS. I guess the gremlins are playing tricks on me?
  11. L

update 1) i looked at the page's HTML code, for some reason, it is set to be hidden? The HTML is there, but is set to be hidden. 2) I went into the admin and changed the field to text area and saved. it shows. 3) I changed it back to rich_editor... and it was hidden again
  12. L

Hello, I just upgraded 10-2 to 11.4. (Very easy and nice. Great job with making that easy!) All seems to be good, but this: a Rich Text field is not showing? Meaning, the field label is on the page, but the box is not there? When I go to add a new record, I have a rich text field to take...
  13. L

:) Hi Eugenio, Yes, you and your support team are great for email/forum support. Speed to reply has not really been the issue. I want to discuss functionality or ideas on how to implement functionality, in which doing that via email is not an easy task. How to or what is the best way to do X...
  14. L

upgrading from 10.2-Manarola enterprise to latest

Hello, what is the process for upgrading from DaDaBIK version 10.2-Manarola enterprise to the latest? I understand I need to buy the upgrade, but is there a simple way to upgrade? OR is there a step by step outline of how to upgrade? I don't believe you just copy files or click buttons, I had...
  15. L

Just wondering... It seems there is no one and no way to get help with developing Dadabik applications? Yes, these forums are here and you can send emails, But that type of help is very limited. Is this what everyone else thinks? Am I wrong?
  16. L

Hello, I'm looking for some help in completing a client project. Give me a call and I'll give you the details. Tell me what your skill level is and your rate. I'm flexible with hours and deadlines. It's a database-intensive project. Thank You, Larry 512-658-3324
  17. L

custom button that open new tab issue

solved: document.getElementsByName("Email")[0].value; :)
  18. L

post and get only for form submit... go all javascript with this: var vemail = document.getElementById("Email"); or var vemail = document.getElementById("Email").value; vemail is blank?
  19. L

solution BUT still an issue? $hooks['PageName']['edit_form_header']['after'] = 'dadabik_display_info'; function dadabik_display_info() { global $conn, $dadabik_main_file, $current_user; echo 'Get Info'; echo '<script type="text/javascript"> function myFunc() {...