Search results

1. R

Select single dropdown with where clause

System info PHP Version: 7.4.10 mysql version: 8.0.21-0ubuntu0.20.04.4 Web server: Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu) Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:80.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/80.0 Good morning, Could you please assist, i am currently busy with a field that is an IP address...
  2. R

Custom Login Page

Updating with signature
  3. R

Custom Login Page

System info PHP Version: 7.4.10 mysql version: 8.0.21-0ubuntu0.20.04.4 Web server: Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu) Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:80.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/80.0 Good morning, Could you please provide me with a way to customize my login page, since the...
  4. R

Error codes or popup for custom buttons

Hi Eugenio Thirst of all, I like the new version of DaDaBIK. I have look on the forum, but cannot see any topic that might discuss this question. I am creating a couple of custom buttons. In the code for the button, I want to do some tests based on values in the database. For example, if you...
  5. R

Show data on charts permanently

Hi Eugenio Thanks for the response. That is unfortunate about the Bar Charts. I have tried it with Pie Charts and Doughnut Charts, but the labels overlap and I will not be able to use that. I will make another plan.
  6. R

Show data on charts permanently

Hi I have looked in the support forums and the manual, but cannot get an answer to my question. Is it possible to show the data permanently on a chart, show the value on each bar for example, rather than you need to hover over the chart to show you the value of the underlying item? This will...
  7. R

Use date_picker in Custom pages

Hi Eugenio Thank you for the response. I did some more testing and now it is working. Interestingly, if I include the 'class="hasDatepicker"' to the input element, as I saw when I did an Inspect Element from the browser on one of the other pages, the datepicker does not pop up. When I remove...
  8. R

Use date_picker in Custom pages

Good Day I have created a custom page (PHP file) under include\custom_php_files to do a special formatted report for me based on a SQL query generated in the PHP custom file. The custom page also have some search fields at the top of which the values are used in the PHP code to generate the SQL...
  9. R

Custom Formatting referencing another field

Hi Eugenio Thanks for the feedback. There is maybe one other option and that is to create a 3rd field, text field, but make it a calculated field. The custom function can then calculate the currency value with the currency symbol and export it. In the grid view and details page, I can then...
  10. R

Custom Formatting referencing another field

Hi In some of my tables I have a currency field and I use custom formatting to add the currency symbol in front of the currency value. Now I need to support different currencies, but I need to keep the currency field numeric to be able to do calculations on it. The only way I thought was to...
  11. R

Table/View Name change

Hi Eugenio Thank you very much, that works great. I made the 2 changes in index.php and everything seems to be fine. I test some more and let you know if I find any other issues. Just a question, I see 8.1 is available, if I upgrade then changes like these that I made to index.php and some...
  12. R

Table/View Name change

Hi Eugenio Is there an easy way to change the name of a table or view? I created a view with a "-" and not a "_", example view-name and not view_name, and now SQL queries are broken in the WHERE clause if the table or view name is not also in quotes. It only takes the first part of the name...
  13. R

Tooltip for other field types

Hi Eugenio Thanks for the reply. I will then work around this behaviour. I hope you can get the tooltips for select_single working. I would prefer the tooltips option. Thanks for the great software. I am learning PHP now and always wanted to, but never got around to it.
  14. R

Hi Eugenio Thanks for the reply. I am looking for tooltips on the other fields. I saw that there is Hints available on all the fields, but tooltips only on some of them. I do not mind to use hinds, but I have an issue with them if you have an wider field in your form, see attached screenshot...
  15. R

Good day Is it possible to get Tooltips for other fields other than Text fields and File fields? I see these fields only have Hinds available. The problem is, that when I configure a Hint and I have one filed that is much longer, say width of 60 for example, then the Hinds are shifted all the...
  16. R

Question on custom pages

Hi Eugenio Thanks for the reply. I will see if I can get approval to upgrade my license to Enterprise then. Regards, Ryno
  17. R

Question on custom pages

Good Day I am new to DaDaBIK and is testing with some test tables before I start my project. So far this application look excellent and exactly what I need. I just have the following question on Custom pages. I have searched the forum, but could not find anything related to my query. If you...