Search results

1. juergen_mueller

ssh tunnel to database

Hi I would like (because I would need it for a specific reason) to establish a database connection via a SSH tunnel. Is this possible with DaDaBik, generally speaking? I have this code generated by ChatGPT. Will this work ? <?php // SSH server credentials $ssh_host = 'your_ssh_host'; // SSH...
  2. juergen_mueller

Hide page from menu

That's exactly the case I'm looking for
  3. juergen_mueller

Enhance (bar)chart option

In some cases I would like to create a custom barchart with more than one value, e.g. Select label AS Label, sum(value) AS Value1, sum(value2) AS Value2 from chart01 GROUP BY label This is, however, not possible yet. Would be a great extra feature ;-)
  4. juergen_mueller

Cannot upload larger file sizes, despite being under $max_upload_file_size

Maybe you could check whether your php.ini allows larger uploads : upload_max_filesize.
  5. juergen_mueller

Reorder fields in a table

Ok, understood. Actually, I don't use DaDaBik to create tables, only views sometimes. So, I'm not sure whether and how you can change the field order in DaDaBik. I use Navicat and/or Workbench, sometimes phpMyAdmin to manipulate my database tables. There, you can change the order in every way...
  6. juergen_mueller

Reorder fields in a table

I'm not quite sure whether I understood your request correctly. You can reorder the fields in the forms configurator. have a look at the Basic General Settings point 3, Position order
  7. juergen_mueller

Delete uploaded files with no references

There's a setting in the config file which should do that (so far I did not use it yet): // when a record is deleted, delete also the uploaded files related to that record (0|1) $delete_files_when_delete_record = 1; Have a look at lines 448 and 449 in the config file
  8. juergen_mueller

Disable header for public pages

.... the "fixed-footer" as well for smaller devices
  9. juergen_mueller

Yes, I thought so to that this might be an option. Seems to work. Thanks a lot
  10. juergen_mueller

Hi, I'd like to hide the the header or at least the login button for public pages.. Maybe, there's already a solution / work around for that?
  11. juergen_mueller

Just a clarification for DaDaBik 11.10

Problem seems to have been solved. Thanks for your patience. The PHP module xhprof caused the issue. Once deactivated DaDaBik 11.11 runs fine now with PHP 8.2 and IonCube 13.0.2
  12. juergen_mueller

Sorry for not being precise. I mean non-DaDaBik applications like Sitelok e.g. And yes, I tried /index.php, /admin.php and /login.php which all result in a 502 Bad Gateway (nginx) error. However, when calling /install.php I get the installation page Edit: I also tried to run the /upgrade.php...
  13. juergen_mueller

Hello Eugenio I tried to do a fresh install in a subfolder of another instances (domain) on the same web server. Other applications on this instance run fine with PHP 8.2 and IonCube 13.0.2 activated. As soon as I try to run the installation, I get the same 502 error. If you like I'll send you...
  14. juergen_mueller

Hello again This is my actual configuration: Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.11-Elba platinum, installed on 05.10.2023 (installation code: 18715640b0045366e6), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.11-Elba released on 27.09.2023 You are running the latest release...
  15. juergen_mueller

Hi Eugenio This is my setup: Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.10-Elba platinum, installed on 14.07.2023 (installation code: 18715640b0045366e6), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.11-Elba released on 27.09.2023 You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the...
  16. juergen_mueller

How to hide buttons on form?

Did you change the table name, too?
  17. juergen_mueller

Layout questions

1) Try the following setting in your CSS file: .td_left_menu { width: 180px; /* hack, was 200 */ vertical-align: top; display: none; }
  18. juergen_mueller

Layout questions

1) I guess this might be not trivial as this is the main table. However, a deeper look into the CSS file could bring some enlightenment 2) You can do that by editing the dutch.php file in include/languages best
  19. juergen_mueller

Capture who last changed when was last changed record ?

You can enable revision for every table allowing you to view who entered or modified a record including date and time - see screen shot attached.. I just noted, this is for DadaBIK Platinum only. You are on Enterprise version. PS: you could also enable the $enable_sql_logging parameter (line...