Search results

1. D

error wrong upload_field_type after upgrade to dadabik 11

after i upgraded to dadabik 11 any record i try to oinsert it gives me wrong upload_field_type
  2. D

multiple insert copying in master/detail table error

hi is there any fix for insert as new in master/detail view , when i do that it gives me an error. i am running dadabik 10.6 enterprise
  3. D

text formatting while copy from dropdown list to text area

i have a button to copy the value of a record from a a drop down list to a textarea field... the value is copied but the original formatting ( line breaks ) is lost.. is there a way to preserve the original formatting , especially the line breaks original value saved in drop down is Invitation...
  4. D

Conditional fields per result grid demo

is there a demo showing Conditional fields per result grid
  5. D

Produce PDF button new window

How can i mimic the produce pdf button opening the pdf in a new window in a BUtton i create , if i create a button to produce a pdf witha. specific template , it opens in the same window , i want it to open the produced pdf in a new window
  6. D

creating a copy button

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.4-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 28-08-2019 (installation code: 148365d65d2e52eebe), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.2-Manarola released on 15-07-2020 i used to have a button to copy contents of a field from a dropdown list to textbox area. used to work...
  7. D

insert as new error

When i have a record already filled then i just make some edits and use insert as new it causes errors as shown in thepicture i am in Monteserro
  8. D

sudden reset of my application.. please help

DaDaBIK version 9.4-Monterosso All of the sudden my application has been reset. even my username went back to root and alfonso all my labels reverted to default , and all master/view tables has been deleted..
  9. D

auto sort records in Master/view

Is there a way to auto sort records using a specific field in master/view mode
  10. D

upload to google drive

can i use the upload to google drive directory?
  11. D

expand contract

is there way to expand / contract a table in master/view mode as i have sub tables with lots of records , and scrolling down them to go to the bottom to the other subtable sometimes takes time, so i wanted something to like click on the subtable name and it expands , click on it again and it...
  12. D

3 tables master/view

Table General has Field1 ID , Field2 Name , Field3 Phone Table Visit has Field1 id_visits, Field2 ID , Field3 Notes Table Requests has Field1 id_requests , Field2 id_visits , Field3 RequestSummary Table general has table visit in Master/View where in form configurator i choose ID then...
  13. D

new button

can a button be added beside edit/delete/details and if yes can i add a button to directly print the pdf output using a named template , intead of pressing on details , then pdf then choosing a template then generating a pdf then printing it
  14. D

cascade drop down list

Cascade Drop-down lists a record B is filled with values to choose from according to a choice i made in record A my question is can a record C be filled in addition to B at the same time by values i chosed in record A i want values in 2 records B , C to be filled by my choice in record A...
  15. D

files corrpupted

http://drashrafsabry.com/patients/index.php I recently moved from godaddy to bluehost and i made the migration steps as i always do ... Ever since it shows me The file /home3/drashra1/public_html/patients/index.php is corrupted. I called support and asked for ion cube , they said it is...
  16. D

Howto custom button to copy content from field to another

dadabik enterprise 9.1 question: How can i create a custom button to copy content of a single select field and paste it into a textarea field underneath
  17. D

Cut cell at certain character limit in results view

dadabik pro 9.1 i have lots of txt in some fields of my record , so when it shows as result view , the record is very long and the fields with the txt fill up the page to an extent i have to scroll down a lot to get the end of it till the next record.... is there a way to limit the number of...
  18. D

CALCULATED FIELDS WITH DATES

If i have field 1 ( start Date ) and field 2 (end date), how can i make a calculated field formula to add 280 days to field 1 and the result in date format show in field 2?
  19. D

PDF EXPORT ERROR

enterirpise 9.1 anytime i click on pdf and even choose no template TCPDF ERROR: Some data has already been output, can't send PDF file
  20. D

php calculated function help

could you please help me how can i write a function to return the difference in weeks and days between todays date and a date in a field in my table