Search results

1. D

error wrong upload_field_type after upgrade to dadabik 11

and by the way the error that i got while using the up.php method was all step 1,2,3 was good but when step 4 run a window came out with the name fo the domain shows as the window title with the word error in the box text
  2. D

i dont have a backup and i dont have the zip file of the new v11 to fix
  3. D

i dont have a back up , can u please tell me how to fix it wihile on the same ?
  4. D

please tell me what infoirmation more u need to more..
  5. D

i used the up.php it failed i used the old method
  6. D

This wasnt there before upgrading.. anyhow where is the parameter so that i can fix it ?
  7. D

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.0-Elba enterprise, installed on 17-06-2021 (installation code: 148365d65d2e52eebe), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.0-Elba released on 17-06-2021 You are runnning the latest release of DaDaBIK In case you want to upgrade to a...
  8. D

after i upgraded to dadabik 11 any record i try to oinsert it gives me wrong upload_field_type
  9. D

multiple insert copying in master/detail table error

hi is there any fix for insert as new in master/detail view , when i do that it gives me an error. i am running dadabik 10.6 enterprise
  10. D

text formatting while copy from dropdown list to text area

i have a button to copy the value of a record from a a drop down list to a textarea field... the value is copied but the original formatting ( line breaks ) is lost.. is there a way to preserve the original formatting , especially the line breaks original value saved in drop down is Invitation...
  11. D

Conditional fields per result grid demo

is there a demo showing Conditional fields per result grid
  12. D

Produce PDF button new window

How can i mimic the produce pdf button opening the pdf in a new window in a BUtton i create , if i create a button to produce a pdf witha. specific template , it opens in the same window , i want it to open the produced pdf in a new window
  13. D

creating a copy button

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.4-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 28-08-2019 (installation code: 148365d65d2e52eebe), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.2-Manarola released on 15-07-2020 i used to have a button to copy contents of a field from a dropdown list to textbox area. used to work...
  14. D

auto sort records in Master/view

i am sorry but i cannot find instructions for it
  15. D

auto sort records in Master/view

hi is this released now?
  16. D

insert as new error

any help please?
  17. D

insert as new error

When i have a record already filled then i just make some edits and use insert as new it causes errors as shown in thepicture i am in Monteserro
  18. D

custom button for pdf from template

as i mentioned before , the javascript version to open a the pdf generated , does not populate the current record