Search results

1. ChrisG

The old upgrade procedure will probably be abandoned in V. 12

Yes... we are still using upgrade.php for upgrades. The up.php / up2.php did not work for me with our configuration. It has been a good while since I last tried. Sorry, do not remember the details at this point.
  2. ChrisG

CSV export format

Thank you, Eugenio! You are correct! I was exporting the CSV and using excel to manipulate the data. As a test, I opened the data in Notepad instead. The formatting is as it should be.
  3. ChrisG

CSV export format

Hello! Is there a way to change the date separator for the CVS export? Currently, I have a date field that is manually filled and also one using the date picker. The manual field is entered "06/08/2016". The date picker enters the field as "05-18-2017". When I view the data in DaDaBIK, both...
  4. ChrisG

Error Message for custom_functions

Sorry... somehow missed that in the instructions. Thank you!
  5. ChrisG

-- moved topic --
  6. ChrisG

So... I've created a couple custom functions in custom_functions.php. They are to ensure that my users enter certain fields in all upper case. The fields are working as they should. The problem I am having is that when users do not enter these specific fields in uppercase... they are not...
  7. ChrisG

Reports in ERP Demo

Hi Eugenio... Is that something you could pass on to me as well? -- CGuest
  8. ChrisG

Uppercase Custom Validation Function

Okay... thank you!
  9. ChrisG

That appears to be working... but I think there needs to be some kind of "error" type message added somewhere right? I noticed that when I do not enter all caps... there is a pink bar at the top but no message as to what is wrong. When I type all caps I get a green bar with "item correctly...
  10. ChrisG

Is this even possible with DaDaBIK??

Thanks for the info Eugenio. I think that is a little over my head though.
  11. ChrisG

I am using DaDaBIK version 7.3.2 released on 07-06-2016 PHP Version: 5.6.23 mysql version: 5.5.47-MariaDB Web server: Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips PHP/5.6.23 Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0 OWASMIME/4.0500 Does anyone have a custom...
  12. ChrisG

Eugenio, I've built forms similar to what you have used in your ERP demo. I would like to be able to use a form to change the quantity of the products. Example: If I receive a shipment of 10 printers. I enter the products into the database using the form. When I do a "search" for the...
  13. ChrisG

I am still in the process of setting up tables in the DB and also the forms in DaDaBIK... so I can set them however is needed. My end goal is to have a form that we can use to "add" products to the DB and a form where we can "remove" products. I know that we can use the "search" form to lookup...
  14. ChrisG

Any ideas on the topic???
  15. ChrisG

I am using DaDaBIK is 7.3.2 released on 07-06-2016 PHP Version: 5.6.23 mysql version: 5.5.47-MariaDB Web server: Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips PHP/5.6.23 Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0 OWASMIME/4.0500 I am attempting to create an...
  16. ChrisG

Copying a record into existing DB Table

rjrsiinc, Were you able to get this working? Or did you find another solution?
  17. ChrisG

Copying a record into existing DB Table

Debbie, Do you have this working on the latest DaDaBIK version 5.1.2 ENTERPRISE? I am not sure this is what I need either. I am looking to add code so that when I add a record through the Insert/Create Record Form the Insert/Create Record Form will remain populated with the previously entered...
  18. ChrisG

Insert/Create Form - cache previous entry

Well... on second thought... that is a little different. That looks like it inserts the record. All I want to do is populate the "create/insert" form with the data that was just entered so that I can change the serial number, etc before entering it.
  19. ChrisG

Euginio, In going through the old formum posts I did find this>>> http://www.dadabik.org/forum/read.php?1,4854,4854#msg-4854 I think it is the one I originally used... Do you think the code is still valid for this most recent version I have? Thanks!! Chris
  20. ChrisG

Would you still happen to have a link to the old forum?