Search results

1. D

Send email on Record Approval?

I've not worked with the sending email part of the script until now. Users are looking for an approval system (on click, record is moved from pending table to the approved table) which I've got working great. Problem is sending email when that record is moved. I tried to use the built-in...
  2. D

Using HTML in Hints Field - TIP

If you want to use HTML Code in the Hints field, enter it using the entities representing the code. Example: If you want to display: More info here (where the word in bold is the intended link) The actual HTML would be: More info here Text to enter in the Hints field: More info <a...
  3. D

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!!!

Before you post a question to the forums, please SEARCH. In many, many cases, the same question has been answered over and over again. This will help you find the information you need more quickly without wasting others' time by repeating answers (or searching for the answers for you). Thanks!
  4. D

Populate 2nd select_single based on input from 1st select_single

Hello fellow DaDaBIKers! I'm working on a solution for one of my latest installs where they want a dual dependent drop-down selection for input. Here is the scoop: select_single1 has options driven from one of the database tables select_single2 should show options from another database table...
  5. D

Please post in correct forum ...

Please remember everyone that this forum is not intended for support with the program -- if you are looking for support/assistance with the program, please post your query in the SUPPORT Forum. Thanks!