Search results

1. ChrisG

FIXED DaDaBIK 12.0, wrong background color for login form

Disregard... sorry. The app I was using to search failed me. Found it.
  2. ChrisG

I extracted a new copy of the styles_screen.css file. I do not find it there either.
  3. ChrisG

The first change you mentioned. I do not find it in css/styles_screen.css to replace. What am I missing? replace background: #f3f5ff; with background: #fff;
  4. ChrisG

V 12.0: reduce menu size (width)

Great!
  5. ChrisG

left_side_menu collapsed state option

Is there a way to force the "left_side_menu" to default to the collapsed state? I looked through the config.php file and do not see an option. DaDaBIK version 12.0-Aveto enterprise System info PHP Version: 8.2.19 mysql version: 10.9.8-MariaDB Web server: Apache/2.4.57 (Rocky Linux)...
  6. ChrisG

Step 2/4 not working on upgrade from 11.12 to 12.0

I have a Content Security Policy set on my Apache webserver... unrelated to the browser. When you mentioned "browser console" in a previous reply, it reminded me that I had used the browser console when originally setting up those policies to see what I needed to unblock from server-side. I...
  7. ChrisG

v12 custom_config Menu Option Not Working

In my current application, I use a drop-down menu. This is configured in the config_custom.php file. Upon upgrading from v11.12 to v12.0 $menu_type = 'drop_down_menu'; is still set but the menu is displaying a "left_side_menu". Is this no longer a configurable option? System info PHP Version...
  8. ChrisG

No problems with the other steps. DaDaBIK updated successfully! Thanks again for your help!
  9. ChrisG

Great! I updated my CSP and was able to get to Step 3/4 now. Thank you for getting me pointed/thinking in the right direction.
  10. ChrisG

Ahh, "Content Security Policy" is blocking some resources. Resource Status Directive Source location https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.7.1.min.js blocked script-src-elem up2.php:0
  11. ChrisG

I'm not seeing any errors about this in the Apache or PHP error logs. When I click the "Continue" button... absolutely nothing happens. It is almost as if the button is not working. I see no activity, no movement, and nothing happens. I will try to set another instance if I have an opportunity...
  12. ChrisG

Step 1/4 did not ask me to modify custom_functions.php. Where in the documentation is that? I read through the documentation and watched your Youtube video too. I have not previously made "any" changes to that file. As you suggested, I deleted all of those lines and ran the upgrade again. It...
  13. ChrisG

Step 1/4 showed everything OK and green. Step 2/4 is not working on upgrade from 11.12 to 12.0. When I click the "CONTINUE" button, nothing happens. I see no load animation or anything suggesting something is happening. No error messages are displayed. I have also checked the server logs and do...
  14. ChrisG

The old upgrade procedure will probably be abandoned in V. 12

Yes... we are still using upgrade.php for upgrades. The up.php / up2.php did not work for me with our configuration. It has been a good while since I last tried. Sorry, do not remember the details at this point.
  15. ChrisG

CSV export format

Thank you, Eugenio! You are correct! I was exporting the CSV and using excel to manipulate the data. As a test, I opened the data in Notepad instead. The formatting is as it should be.
  16. ChrisG

CSV export format

Hello! Is there a way to change the date separator for the CVS export? Currently, I have a date field that is manually filled and also one using the date picker. The manual field is entered "06/08/2016". The date picker enters the field as "05-18-2017". When I view the data in DaDaBIK, both...
  17. ChrisG

Error Message for custom_functions

Sorry... somehow missed that in the instructions. Thank you!
  18. ChrisG

-- moved topic --
  19. ChrisG

So... I've created a couple custom functions in custom_functions.php. They are to ensure that my users enter certain fields in all upper case. The fields are working as they should. The problem I am having is that when users do not enter these specific fields in uppercase... they are not...
  20. ChrisG

Reports in ERP Demo

Hi Eugenio... Is that something you could pass on to me as well? -- CGuest