Recent content by prettem

1. P

custom pages

Hello, I wrote a custom page (dashboard) with several iframes, but I dont have access to global variables in faq.php <div class="chart-container"> <iframe width="820" height="600" src="include/custom_php_files/faq.php"></iframe> <div class="legend">...
  2. P

csv import feature

Thank you it works now
  3. P

Fill a mask with voice

Hi, for your interest I use this js, put a button nearby your form filed eg. inhalt(textarea) and call this function, it works very fast und fine, but only with google chrome browser best regards Manuel function dadabik_record() { var SpeechRecognition = SpeechRecognition ||...
  4. P

custom php page not working

hello Karen, Did you find a solution to display the page without the DaDaBIK menu and so on? I'm also looking for a way to display a custom page via an iframe, but only for logged-in users. Still trying unsuccessfully though.
  5. P

results grid mode menue

Hello, a question to mode menue form results_grid, is it possible to have a custom extra menue entry with my own format style? best regards Manuel About/upgrade DaDaBIK™ is a product conceived and developed by Eugenio Tacchini Copyright © 2001-2023 Eugenio Tacchini Proudly ❤️ made in Emilia...
  6. P

csv import feature

Hello, is it possible to make an import button (csv feature) only in one special table (results_grid)? I used this in config_custom.php, but the import button don't appear $import_from_csv_feature = 0; if (isset($_GET['tablename']) && $_GET['tablename'] === 'artikel_import'){...
  7. P

using header function to open a form in insert mode

Hi, Is there a way to invoke this link so that a new record is automatically inserted into the "artikel" table, filled with the default value $id from the hook function? The idea is to use the save button to create a new record in the subform in one step, without having to go back to the main...
  8. P

Pop-up window possible?

Hi, try this one, I found it useful: <a href="javascript:void(generic_js_popup('script.php','',600,500))">ButtonTitle</a> best regards Manuel
  9. P

The field type varchar(7) is not recognized

Thank you for the response. I will make the change. Is it safe to do so in a production database? Manuel
  10. P

The field type varchar(7) is not recognized

Hello dear Support, I found this hint in my data tables list, how can I get rid of them please, best regards Manuel The field type varchar(7) is not recognized. Contact support to know how to easily fix this. About/upgrade DaDaBIK™ is a product conceived and developed by Eugenio Tacchini...
  11. P

field lock against user input with calculated field function

Hello Eugenio, I have a question regarding form fields in a data entry form. Is it possible to lock a text field (numeric) when creating a new record, but populate it with a calculated or default value? When I use the default value function, the field is not locked against user input, but...
  12. P

Reports

Hello dear forum, I want to create a report and can't influence the output. How can I adjust this red-marked area in the graphic? Unfortunately, the width here cannot be set, so that the label is fully visible. Also, changing the "width" setting in the iframe code doesn't make any difference...
  13. P

function validate_password($password)

Hello, thank you I set it as custom validation function in form configurator :-) best
  14. P

function validate_password($password)

Hello dear Forum, it concerns the pw validation, if I made a function validate_password($password) {} it throws an [error] 1830608#0: *35263 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: call_user_func(): Argument #1 ($callback) must be a valid callback, function...
  15. P

hook insert before

hello Eugenio, thank you, suddenly it works fine, I dont know really why :)