Recent content by PdePutter

1. P

Confirmation message

Hello, Just recently I began using the custom button part of DaDaBIK and I must say, it is good. However, there is something I am struggling with. The documentation says it is possible to show a confirmation message to the user with the following code: (See chapter 10.7, for this...)...
  2. P

Sync with Excel should be able to delete records in database.

Upon syncing an Excel worksheet with a database table, I would like to present the user the capability to not only INSERT and UPDATE the records in the database table, but also to DELETE the records that are present in the database table, but not in the Excel file (based on the primary key, or...
  3. P

can custom button be added to custom page?

This can be done. Basically you have to create the button in the (custom) PHP file. For example: <a class="btn btn-menu href="'.$_cp_URL_to_Show.'">'.$_cp_Caption_en.'</a> (In my case, I have a seperate table where I store the URL that the button should open, as well as the caption of the...
  4. P

1-click deployment from test to production server

Although I am not sure if you are still working this feature, but for my use-case, this would help us a lot. The application I am building involved 150+ tables and 15+ custom PHP files, not to mention 25+ MySQL views , 25+ MySQL procedures. So a one-click deploy of a new version will help a...
  5. P

Using form method=_POST in custom PHP files

In the meantime this problem has been solved. However, not by using "POST" method for a form. This has been solved by "document.location.replace" after running the PHP function (which calls the Stored Procedure in MySQL). The current URL is than deleted from the history of the browser. This...
  6. P

Thanks for your reply. I am familiar with the print_r ($_POST); This statement does not return any values. However, print_r($_GET) does return the values that are sent to the php file. My main_menu.php is rather long. I am building a simulator (inserting simulated data into the tables) around...
  7. P

Hi , Recently I decided to strengthen security of my solution, by changing the “GET” method to “POST”. However I cannot get this working. In my main_menu.php I added a form with method = “POST”, but the value of the buttons is never submitted to the main_menu.php file. Could you help me out...