Recent content by omroepmuseum

1. O

$_cp_return in custom function operational_hooks.php

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.8-Elba enterprise, installed on 24/12/2022 (installation code: 133315a7493334bfea), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.8-Elba released on 05/12/2022 You are running the latest release of DaDaBIK In case you want to upgrade to a...
  2. O

Bad formatting of Extended Search under browser Edge

Hello Eugenio, I tried this but it doesn't help. Kind greetings, Hendrik
  3. O

Bad formatting of Extended Search under browser Edge

System info PHP Version: 8.1.13 mysql version: 10.5.18-MariaDB-cll-lve Web server: LiteSpeed Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/110.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/110.0.1587.41 I have an issue with formatting of the extended search under...
  4. O

Problem with dutch.php

Hello I added 1 blank line between ?> and <?php (see attached file) and that caused the problem. It is OK now. I don't know why, the texts were OK, only the displaying of the images did not work. Best, Ronny PS I will send you a mail as well If you are unsure about what you are allowed to do...
  5. O

Problem with dutch.php

Hello The file dutch.php contained some phrases that where not translated yet. Also some phrases could be translated in a better way. So we made a new version of dutch.php. However, we have a problem: the images are not displayed. We don.t see how the images are connected to the dutch.php file...
  6. O

Records per page

In the config.php there is an array with 4 lines: $records_per_page_ar[0] = 10; $records_per_page_ar[1] = 20; $records_per_page_ar[2] = 50; $records_per_page_ar[3] = 100; One can override these numbers (10, 20, ...) and one can add additional lines in config_custom.php. But when you want to use...
  7. O

Changing table prefix

OK - that's clear :censored: Thanks anyway! Hendrik
  8. O

Changing table prefix

For years we have used the table prefix DDB8_. But since we recently have been able to upgrade to the latest release of DaDaBIK, we wanted to change that prefix to DDB_. I did following things: - I changed all the prefixes of the DaDaBIK-tables to DDB_ - Where a table was mentioned in the...
  9. O

Where to add code for an operational hook?

OK - thanks Eugenio! Now it works. By the way: we upgraded from version 8.3 to version 11.6 in one step! Probably we missed some other changes too!
  10. O

Eugenio, I do not understand. All code lines in custom_funtions.php are commented out. And I do not want to use the example in that file: $hooks['accounts']['insert']['after'] = 'dadabik_send_notice_after_accounts_insert'; function dadabik_send_notice_after_accounts_insert($id_account)...
  11. O

And what are the required statements in custom_functions.php? For the moment, I use the original, unmodified custom_functions.php. Kind greetings, Hendrik
  12. O

Hello, I made some code for an operational hook and added it to the general custom_functions.php in DDB/include. And it functions. But when I move that same code to operational_hooks.php in DDB/include/custom_functions, it doesn't work anymore. Any idea? Kind greetings, Hendrik Your current...
  13. O

php 8 / ioncube loader

Ioncube only works with php 7.4 or less. At the end of this year the support for this version of php will cease and php 8 should be used. There is no version of Ioncube for php 8 announced yet https://www.ioncube.com/ So: what's next? I wander why DaDaBik uses Ioncube. It gives an additional...
  14. O

Inserting an image to a field of type "rich_editor"

Got it working using a relative URL. Do not know why the absolute URL didn't do the thing. Kind greetings, Hendrik
  15. O

Inserting an image to a field of type "rich_editor"

I tried to do this but the image doesn't show in DaDaBIK. If I type the URL as source directly in my browser, I clearly see the image! Are there any restraints on size, type, ... of image?