Recent content by Martin68

1. M

Forms destroyed using Safari on a Mac

i have been developing the database on the fly, and I reserved blocks for connected tables .. 95 Tables up to now ... would presume to cut width of the "parent item" field ...
  2. M

Update date field on change

That should be a hook, look at chapter 10.8 of the documentation... unfortunately I don't have any experience with these hooks, cause prefer a in-database-solution. Martin
  3. M

@eugenio Could you please widen the field for "menu order" ? Kind regards Martin
  4. M

Update date field on change

What about a database trigger? Any experience with this? martin
  5. M

Any idea how to fix "Pages" - the width of the field "menu order" is to small ... that are the numbers 201...
  6. M

Checked, works, thanks a lot!
  7. M

Demoapp on my Mac
  8. M

Enumerate Tables & Views

Hello there, it's a mess, I've lost clear view to my database tables und views. I am using about 95 Tables and views and found it really hard to enter additionally ones in progress of developing the database. The tables view isn't perfect, cause of its parted view on tables and views ... I am...
  9. M

Do you need further information Eugenio?
  10. M

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.8-Elba enterprise, installed on 05.01.2023 (installation code: x), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.8-Elba released on 05.12.2022 You are running the latest release of DaDaBIK System info PHP Version: 7.4.3-4ubuntu2.17 mysql...
  11. M

thank you! Have a look at the attached files... wrong on Safari on Mac Right with opera on Mac
  12. M

No one else with OSX using Dadabik?
  13. M

Hello everyone, I've had a problem with Dadabik on Safari for a while. Safari under OSX displays defective form masks, the individual fields overlap and are therefore not usable. Does anyone know this problem and can confirm it. Or even better, does anyone know a solution? Best regards...
  14. M

Reporting-Tool for Dadabik

Has nobody experiences with Reporting tools ?
  15. M

Reporting-Tool for Dadabik

you are right! PDF not necessary, a printable html-page would help too ....