Recent content by JtheBAB

1. J

Javascript: Change other fields based on selection

Hi Cascade fields are interesting but unfortunately not in this case. phone_type_idphone_type defines if the phone is internal or external. And when it is internal it should already prefill country_idcount and phone_area_code. Additional it should add in the field phonenumber some required...
  2. J

Javascript: Change other fields based on selection

Dear all I have a simple form with the fields: phone_type_idphone_type (Select) country_idcount (Select) phone_area_co (text) phonenumber (text) When the user select a value in phone_type_idphone_type (select) the javascript should change the values of the other three fields. So i tried with...
  3. J

Master/Detail: Hide Detail table view completely when user has no access

I created some master/details The permission works correctly and i can't see the rows of the detail view. But i would preferer not to see this table at all when the user has no access to the complete details table. Helps to maintain a clear structure and doesn't distract the user with for...
  4. J

iFrame shows complete Homepage when there is no record

Hi Yes that picture above is a embedded result grid without a record. Great. Looking forward for the fix.
  5. J

iFrame shows complete Homepage when there is no record

The iframe feature is very cool. But when there is no record it looks like that: to explain the iframe shows the complete homepage again. As soon as there is a record it looks like it should and just shows the rows. What can i do to avoid that? Thanks ----------------------- Your current...
  6. J

get the id_user from dadabik_users

Hi I guess i make something wrong as this: function dadabik_fill_person_id ($params) { return $current_id_user; } just enter NULL to the field. When i enter a number directly in the code like return "12"; i get something so the function is being executed.
  7. J

So i am a bit further. It looks like the field "absence_created_by" (with the formtype "ID_user") is not available in the params array. So $params['absence_created_by'] is just empty. As a test i used another field that was can be filled by the user and that exist in the $params. Why?
  8. J

Hi I am currently building a HR database with dadabik. In the HR database every person is registered and gets a person_id. Now i want to build on top of it an absence database. As the users should only see his absences i use the ID_user form field. "Unfortunate" it looks like it is only...
  9. J

Error Logging In as LDAP for user with DaDaBik user account

You can always go in the backend (adminer / phpmyadmin) and try to delete the emailaddress there and see how it works.
  10. J

edit button within details view

--------------------- DaDaBIK version 11.6-Elba platinum PHP Version: 7.4.28 mysql version: 5.7.38 Web server: Apache Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.4951.64 Safari/537.36 Edg/101.0.1210.47 --------------------- Is there a...
  11. J

Quickfilter --> select default setting

Thank you very much.
  12. J

Quickfilter --> select default setting

--------------------- DaDaBIK version 11.6-Elba platinum PHP Version: 7.4.28 mysql version: 5.7.38 Web server: Apache Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.4951.64 Safari/537.36 Edg/101.0.1210.47 --------------------- Is it...
  13. J

Implemented Click on logo to go back to homepage

I would be nice when the logo would be clickable and when you do it you go back to the homepage of the app
  14. J

Defaut view after login

Ok thanks. I could fix it with this: <?php header("Location: url", TRUE, 301); exit(); ?> Then in dadabik i set the permission to "Yes, but not visible in the menu". Now when you login you get automatically redirected to the page. Great.
  15. J

Defaut view after login

--------------------- DaDaBIK version 11.5-Elba platinum PHP Version: 7.4.28 mysql version: 5.7.38 Web server: Apache Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.4951.64 Safari/537.36 Edg/101.0.1210.47 --------------------- How can i...