Recent content by AfADaDa1

1. A

Unable to save or edit costum pages

Hi, Thanks a lot. I did open one. kind regards, Florian
  2. A

Warning after migration to another server

Yes I did add the following code : It seems like he can't read the translations in the admin side of dadabik. What's weird is that I have another dadabik with the same code in the header and here i don't get the warning
  3. A

Here are my custom pages. When I try to edit the last one and save, the changes i just did disappear kind regards, Florian
  4. A

Warning after migration to another server

Hi, we did migrate our dadabik to another server. On this dadabik, we have a custom menu (like on the screenshot) and now the following warnings are visible on the admin side. It doesn't affect the dadabik but is there a way to lose them ? thanks a lot ! Kind regards, Florian Warning...
  5. A

Hi, I did add a new custom page and now, when I'm trying to edit it, I'm unable to save. In the console, the following error is given : Do you have an idea where this problem could come from ? Thanks in advance for your help ! Kind regards, Florian Your current DaDaBIK version You are...
  6. A

CSS problem in search form

Hello, on my dadabik, i have the following bug in the CSS : https://images-histoirerurale.ch/css_bug.png It seems to me that the problem come from the stylesheet from dadabik but i could be wrong. Could you check if i'm right ? Thanks and merry christmas ! Florian DaDaBIKâ„¢ is a product...
  7. A

Pop-up when user leave a page without saving

Hello, i would like ot know if there's a way to show a warning message when the user leaves a modification page without saving ? Thanks a lot Best, Florian
  8. A

set language in url

It would be very helpful to set the language in the url
  9. A

Custom Page multilanguages

Dear Eugenio, Thanks for your precious help. It now works perfeclty fine. One more question : Is there a way i can select a language by calling the url ? Some members have a link on their website and would like to open dadabik directly in their language. Best, Florian
  10. A

Thanks for the quick answer. I get that I'm supposed to use the costum language file but how do I define which element in my custom page is which element in my costum language file ? I did try to create a new array in the language files containing the paragraphs and links of my page but I don't...
  11. A

Hello, I have a few costum pages on my dadabik and would like to know if there's a way to add their content into the languages files Kind regards, Florian Brodard
  12. A

PHP 8 compatible

Hello, I know that dadabik is not compatible with PHP 8, but i am using a wordpress with oceanWP on the same webhosting and need PHP 8 to update this site. I understand that it will take some time but i would love to know your prevision ! When do you think that dadabik will be compatible with...
  13. A

"Save + Create New" Button

Hello, Is there a way to add a button "Save + Create New" next to the button "Save + Go Back" ? It would be very useful when we have to add a lot of items in a row. Thanks a lot Kind regards, Florian
  14. A

Dadabik upgrade 9.2->10.1 ([08] Error)

Everything's goog now and everything seems to work well. Thank you for your quick answers best, Florian
  15. A

Dadabik upgrade 9.2->10.1 ([08] Error)

Thank you Eugenio, I have completed the upgrade successfully. I do have one more question tough. On the about/upgrade page, the following content appears : Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 10.1-Manarola enterprise, installed on 07-07-2020 (installation code...