Recent content by abraun

1. A

Add Update User item

If a record exists and I have a column called Update User, I would like to store the username of the person who last updated the record. You already have insert_datetime and update_datetime. I would like to have insert_user and update_user (you already have insert_user with ID_user).
  2. A

Add Update User item

I would like to be able to do a last update user in a table. I think it would be beneficial to have a new dropdown menu appear when you select ID_user in field type to be able to select between insert or update as there are situations when I want to track the insert user as well as who last...
  3. A

Change Required Fields for LDAP authenticated users

currently when changing the group of an ldap authenticated user, the password is set as a required field, could that be changed so that if a user is an ldap user, it is not required that a password be set?
  4. A

Update Edit in Grid Features

I would like to see an update to the edit in grid features that if a field is set as a dropdown or checkbox to show and allow that field to update via that method. Currently if set to a dropdown, it will allow click to edit as a text field, which I don't believe to be desirable as you can't...
  5. A

Error configuring LDAP

Do you have support for LDAPS? I wonder if that is what is causing our issue. I have double checked all of our AD Connection information and it looks correct.
  6. A

Error configuring LDAP

Now I have this error. Warning: ldap_connect(): Could not create session handle: Bad parameter to an ldap routine in C:\xampp\htdocs\DaDaBIKLive\include\business_logic.php on line 0 [10 ]Error during ldap connection
  7. A

Error configuring LDAP

I am getting the following error when trying to configure AD login Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ldap_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\DaDaBIKLive\include\business_logic.php:0 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\DaDaBIKLive\login.php(0)...
  8. A

Bar Code / QR Code content type

it would be nice if you could add a quick 'Self Reference' option as well so if you print out your records, you can scan the code to pull up the specific record in dadabik.
  9. A

Page screen in order

I believe Eugenio has it in his road map to make the Pages tab easier to manage to arrange the menu. Right now we have a stored procedure that we run to do this for us based on the Parent, here is the code we use, the case statement in the middle is where we increment our parent groups, you have...
  10. A

Lock row based on column value

I think it would be great to be able to lock a row based on a column value. I am currently working on an app for our truck sales team, and I would love to be able to have a column such as 'Sold', and when that column has been set to 'Yes', then lock the row, the only column at that time that...
  11. A

Table is duplicating on PK

We have a table that is duplicating on the primary key, we just noticed this issue starting to happen, the backend table is fine and I checked the Primary Key. You are using DaDaBIK version 11.6-Elba enterprise, installed on 07-26-2022 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is...
  12. A

Two-factor authentication

We use office 365, SAML auth in general would be great, you can then let the SAML vendor hand multi-factor
  13. A

Support for DaDaBik menu items that call WSGI/Dash Applications

We maintain separate servers for our python/flask applications, we do occasionally point flask over to the same database. I'm not entirely sure what you anticipate having them coexist on the same server. We love dadabik for the simplicity of creating data entry points for our end users, but use...
  14. A

Issue when user inputs string into integer search field

This may be a related issue, so nvarchars are no longer supported? Will it break when the upgrade does happen? we specify all of our text fields as nvarchar.
  15. A

Issue when user inputs string into integer search field

Whenever a user puts in a string into an integer search field, dadabik gets stuck and won't fix until we 'Remove the search Filter' by manipulating the url to force the search to reset. http://databik.acklie.com/index.php?function=search&empty_search_variables=1&tablename=KapowCustomerContact...