Search results

1. N

insert right ; import right

Hi, How to differentiate, in permissions screen, the insert right and the import right ? - only insert for person A - insert and import for person B ... without custom_functions... I don't know php Thanks
  2. N

Contains search with select_single fields

Hello, In "forms configurator / search operators" it is said: "select_single fields are compatible just with is_null, is_not_null, is_empty, is_not_empty, is_equals and is_different". But when we have very large drop-down lists, we would like to be able to do a "contains" type search to find a...
  3. N

Custom function - Transformation

Dear Eugenio, Recently you told me : ".../... if in your xls you don't have the value of the PK, you can use a transformation function that, through a query, get the PK value before inserting the value in the DB (check transformation functions in the documentation)". I did not find an example...
  4. N

Tcpdf errors

Hello, When I try to generate a pdf document (without template), I receive : Warning: Undefined array key "cols" in /home2/................./include/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 16644 Warning: Undefined array key "thead" in /home2/............./include/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 16676 Warning...
  5. N

Remove permissions

Hello, I could not find, in the "admin permissions screen", the way to remove the display of "generate graph, generate pivot, pdf" for basic users. It's necessary for the administrator but it should be removed for basic users. Thanks you.
  6. N

current_id_user

Hello The context : I regularly import, in a Dadabik mycustomers sql table, an .ods document containing information on all my customers (one record per customer including email); it's OK I would now like each customer to be able to consult the ONLY data concerning him (in mycustomers table). My...
  7. N

Undefined array key

Hello Since the switch to php 8.1, I get "Undefined array key" ; example : -> business_logic.php on line 0 My Dadabik version : DaDaBIK version 11.9-Elba enterprise, installed on 04-04-2023 Thanks
  8. N

Delete all

Hello, When the "Delete" permission is set for a table, a trash appears in front of each record : Ok fine. But a "Delete all" only appears at the top of the list of records : very dangerous ; how to avoid that "Delete all". Thanks.
  9. N

Parameter $form_config_security_check

Hi, After deletion of a column in admin / Data, my application is unavailable with this message : "Table/view Dada_Contact, form configurator, unexpected items_table_fk_field_names_field: Categories_Identite. Check $form_config_security_check in config.php for additional details." After...