Search results

1. W

logo not loaded after update

After updating to V12, I have the default dadabik logo instead of my images/logo.png loaded. I already erased browser cache, used a different browser without any success. Before updating, logo was properly shown. Any idea about solving this issue? Your current DaDaBIK version You are using...
  2. W

about pdf with tabular + header (i.e. master details)

I am designing a pdf report called PACKING LIST. I have a master table with main data (header) and a details table with the tabular data (list of pallets loaded). In the _header.php is it possible using data retrieved with ddb_api::get_record_details function? In the tabular part details table...
  3. W

Customize standard form headers

Is it possible change/hide the words "edit record" or "record details" that appear on the top of the form, just below the page name? Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.12-Elba enterprise, installed on 25-03-2024 (installation code: 194506601bb58bf10c), the latest...
  4. W

multiple master/details form

I have: - TABLE PACKING LIST with the master data - TABLE PALLETS with all the pallets produced Every pallet recod has a fiels STATUS that is: 0 when apllet is produced and still in warehouse, n with n equals the ID of the packing list where the pallet will be loaded. I am trying to find a nice...
  5. W

delete selected with checkbox

I am testing checkbox use in grid results in order to perform actions on more records at once. Is there a way not to show "delete selected" button? I already set up 'ask before delete' option but in any case, the possibility of hiding (or not showing) the delete button should be safer as it...
  6. W

different page format for different pdf

I need to print in different page formats. My application will be used in main office for production planning and in the production plant for label printing. I use _settings.php files for each template. What is the proper way to make the pdf generated on specific paper format? In the office we...
  7. W

virtual column update

I have a virtual column called KG_H in my db. When I change some value in the form and I save I get this message: "[08] Error: during query execution. UPDATE `TBL_COMMESSE` SET `ID_LINEA` = '4', `ID_LOTTO` = '24062', `MATERIALE` = 'HD BIANCO', `ID_SOGGETTO` = '189', `ID_MARCHIO` = '0', `NOTE` =...
  8. W

custom formatting function

I use a custom formatting function for a field. The field is shown with correct format in result and details forms. In edit forms I show it but disabled but the format in not applied (I see the raw data without formatting function effect). Is this behaviour correct? Being specific: the filed is...
  9. W

<<previous and next>> buttons

Is there a way to hide these buttons from the page? They appear on edit form but I'd like not having them to make the UI as simple as possible for my final operators Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.12-Elba enterprise, installed on 25-03-2024 (installation code...
  10. W

hide Show Revisions Button

Is it possible not showing the "SHOW REVISIONS" buitton in the forms? Thanks for the help Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.12-Elba enterprise, installed on 25-03-2024 (installation code: XXXX), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.12-Elba released on 30-11-2023 You...
  11. W

using a custom button to apply a filter (via redirecting)

I have page PIANI_LINEE that is created on a VIEW. In the results_grid form I placed 3 custom buttons in each row since they act on the single record. Furthermore I'd like having 3 custom buttons on the top: LINEA 2 , LINEA 3 , LINEA 4 I would use header(Location...... function so when I click...
  12. W

configurazione app

Ho cercato nella manualistica ma non ho trovato la procedura esplciita. Ho bisogno di realizzare 2 app distinte che sono appoggiate allo stesso server (web, php, mariadb) Come devo configurare il sistema a livello di files dadabik? Devo creare due cartelle distinte contenenti i files dadabik ed...
  13. W

PDF template in HTML

Riporto di seguito i 3 file che compongono il template: test_header.html: <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8" /> </head> <body> <h1>ESECUZIONI PIANIFICATE</h1> <table> <thead> <tr><th>AREA</th><th>INTERVENTO</th></tr> </thead> <tbody> test.html: <tr><td>dadabik_field AREA...
  14. W

Dropdown validation error

In un from ho un campo select_single alphanumeric collegato ad una lookup table composta da ID e Dicitura. Dopo una modifica del valore del campo attraverso. la scelta del menù a tendina, all'invio del comando salva ottengo l'errore: Dropdown validation error: attempt to insert a value that...
  15. W

PK setup

I am a new user, I hope my question is not that stupid. I setup a DM on mySQL and I have a table with a PK field with auto_increment property on true. The table already contains data. When I use Insert page on the dadabik app, the PK field is empty and if I don't insert a value in it I get an...