Search results

1. deep64blue

Remove menu icon for Admin?

This particular site is used for admin and the menu icons don't really fit but it looks odd to have only one item with an icon. They look beautiful on my public website:)
  2. deep64blue

logo not loaded after update

I haven't seen that issue, I assume you have checked the line in custom_config.php and the logo itself are still both in place?
  3. deep64blue

Error updating from 11.12 to 12.0

It depends what version of Dadabik the original installation was, I think you only get the message for versions before 10.4.
  4. deep64blue

DaDaBIK 12.0, wrong background color for login form

This is the whole context on line 475-480 of a fresh copy of styles_screen.css
  5. deep64blue

DaDaBIK 12.0, wrong background color for login form

I think you mean css/styles_screen.css?
  6. deep64blue

Similarly I would like to add a Separator before the Admin entry but can't.
  7. deep64blue

Is there a way to remove the icon for the Admin menu entry, it doesn't appear in Pages so can't do it there.
  8. deep64blue

DaDaBIK 12.0, images not printed in PDF

A very minor point but after you do the first step line 6975 becomes 6977 :)
  9. deep64blue

User account menu is inactive on Brave browser

What version of Brave are you running as it works fine on mine?
  10. deep64blue

After updating custom config file Do i need to reinstall or can i just logout and back in?

It's from my own Dadadik database and I used PHPMyAdmin to create the table and show you the different types as that's what the error message suggests your problem is.
  11. deep64blue

After updating custom config file Do i need to reinstall or can i just logout and back in?

Now I'm confused - I thought you were trying to use the import process to get the contents of an xlsx file into your dadabik database?? If that's what you are trying to do then the issue is a wrong type of field on the database (that's what the error innodb engine required for import is telling...
  12. deep64blue

Indeed, it's the dadabik database you are importing to that I am talking about, see an example set of tables below with the type highlighted:-
  13. deep64blue

It looks like your database may be running MyISAM instead of InnoDb.
  14. deep64blue

It would be helpful to be able to see the exact error message.
  15. deep64blue

Error updating from 11.12 to 12.0

You could try backing up your custom_functions.php file, then replace it with the clean version from Dadabik v12 download and try the upgrade again. If it works you can then add your custom functions back into the new file.
  16. deep64blue

No, you don't need to reinstall - I would recommend logging out, changing the $dadabik_session_name and logging back in again to ensure your changes are picked up. Please remember the user needs insert permissions to execute the import procedure from CSV.
  17. deep64blue

php 8 / ioncube loader

That's not correct - you only need it in your document root, see this Ionos help article.
  18. deep64blue

v12 custom_config Menu Option Not Working

As per the change log:-
  19. deep64blue

Cannot create view with multiple fields from two tables

That's just a shortcut - Committees.member etc would have worked just as well.
  20. deep64blue

Javascript is not executed since install on live server

This post might be relevant to you as well:- https://dadabik.com/forum/index.php?threads/step-2-4-not-working-on-upgrade-from-11-12-to-12-0.24708/post-26349