Recent content by Swinomish

1. S

LDAP Users OU or GROUP

I've run a test script. I get this result Connection successful LDAP bind failed... still stumped but not giving up yet PHP Version 8.2.17 (info) LDAP Section ldap LDAP Support enabled Total Links 0/unlimited API Version 3001 Vendor Name OpenLDAP Vendor Version 20446 SASL Support...
  2. S

LDAP Users OU or GROUP

I can connect from dadabik server to LDAP server using SSH with LDAP search it list all of the user group memberships, far to many to post here [root@matrix ~]# ldapsearch -x -h zeus.nlc.com -p 389 -D "sshinn@nlc.com" -W -b "dc=nlc,dc=com" cn Enter LDAP Password: # extended LDIF # # LDAPv3 #...
  3. S

LDAP Users OU or GROUP

classic LDAP parameters ---------------- Attemp to bind on ldap://zeus.nlc.com:389 with user defined by cn=sshinn,ou=NLC IT,dc=nlc,dc=com. The connection object is: object(LDAP\Connection)#3 (0) { } The bind result is: bool(false) The script will be terminated // LDAP parameters...
  4. S

LDAP Users OU or GROUP

Hi, Understood, I've tried both ad and classic Both Fail, including LDAP ad parameters --------- Attempt to bind on ldap://zeus.nlc.com:389 with user defined by NLC\sshinn. The connection object is: object(LDAP\Connection)#3 (0) { } The bind result is: bool(false) The script will be...
  5. S

LDAP Users OU or GROUP

Eugenio, at your suggestion I tried the 'ad' option and set the ($ldap_base_dn_ar config) parameters with the same results I have setup LDAP connections before, in those cases there is an LDAP bind account configuration that enables the authentication it seems from what I have read in the...
  6. S

LDAP Users OU or GROUP

Hello, I am trying to configure LDAP for my instance of DadaBik , I cannot seem to get it to connect using and ou or a group the install guide seems to suggests an ou for the source of the users.. I would prefer to use a AD group and have the users within that group in either scenario I...