prettem's latest activity

• P
    prettem reacted to deep64blue's post in the thread custom pages with Like Like.
    I got the same results as you. You can use the dadabik url (e.g. index.php?function=show_static_page&id_static_page=46) but then you...
  • P
    prettem posted the thread custom pages in Support Forum.
    Hello, I wrote a custom page (dashboard) with several iframes, but I dont have access to global variables in faq.php <div...
    • 1710409142276.png
  • P
    prettem reacted to juergen_mueller's post in the thread How to hide buttons on form? with Like Like.
    Perfect. Thanks, Eugenio. This is the code that works (for those who might be interested) $custom_startup_function = 'dadabik_startup'...
  • P
    prettem replied to the thread csv import feature.
    Thank you it works now
  • P
    prettem reacted to karen's post in the thread custom php page not working with Like Like.
    Hi prettem, not yet, but I can see how it would work as Eugenio suggests above, the custom page could be made with the iframe, and would...
  • P
    prettem replied to the thread Fill a mask with voice.
    Hi, for your interest I use this js, put a button nearby your form filed eg. inhalt(textarea) and call this function, it works very fast...
  • P
    prettem replied to the thread custom php page not working.
    hello Karen, Did you find a solution to display the page without the DaDaBIK menu and so on? I'm also looking for a way to display a...
  • P
    Hello, a question to mode menue form results_grid, is it possible to have a custom extra menue entry with my own format style? best...
  • P
    prettem posted the thread csv import feature in Support Forum.
    Hello, is it possible to make an import button (csv feature) only in one special table (results_grid)? I used this in config_custom.php...