Recent content by ONM

1. O

LDAP configuration

Also how are the password encrypted for security?
  2. O

LDAP configuration

Where in here do I define the LDAP Bind Service account and how is the password entered?
  3. O

LDAP configuration

I am configuring Dadabik v11.12 and I can't see where the config section is for the AD LDAP Bind Service account. Please assist if possible? In other application configurations I have used the Bind DN to define Service account name then Bind password.
  4. O

Master/detail subform on regex

11.12-Elba Platinum on TurnKay LAMP, Debian 10 Buster, Apache and MariaDB I have a relationship between 2 tables where for example, MASTER table has a record with key: name27 and DETAIL table also has a matching record: name27 but also has (regex) matching records: name27-1 name27-2 so...
  5. O

Storing IP addresses & URLs & Emails

Thanks Darren and apologies for my scant Q. I have some, albeit dated experience with RDBMS, SQL and app dev. So my Q was about what existing column type I might use. I have 3 additional Qs 1. How could I track down an existing custom_vaildation function to validate an IPs v4 address...
  6. O

Storing IP addresses & URLs & Emails

Is there a way of storing IP v4 addresses and ensure validity? Is there a way to store clickable URLs & email addresses? Thanks
  7. O

Date Format - Display, Create new and CSV load

Hi and Happy New Year In Australia, we use DD/MM/YY type formats so I've set $date_format = 'latin'; in config_custom.php (and config.php as per doco) I have a CSV I want to regularly load which has a date-time field but the data is in the format: "YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM" How and where do I...
  8. O

config_custom.php changes to logo_img or menu_type not showing in UI

Fixed using "EDIT this App -> Layout -> Basic settings -> Logo" and "Application titel"
  9. O

Platinum: Making Table Revisions available to DaDaBik users

Hi I have a requirement to make the revisions to a table available to DaDaBik users using the DaDaBik RBAC. The revision feature in our Platinum version is perfect except that its only available to admins directly interacting with the DB, e.g. phpMyAdmin. Why is this? Please correct me if I'm...
  10. O

I still have this caching issue. After adjusting config_custom.php, what do I need to do to which cache? I've added $force_reload_css_js = 1; to my dev system but I'm missing a step. Thanks
  11. O

When I checked this morning it had fixed itself. What a pleasant surprise. Thanks for the response
  12. O

Not able to upload xlsx file

I am now getting the same error "Processing row 2". But i found the problem. I had a typo in my Excel, categroy instead of category. I fixed this and rows loaded as expected.
  13. O

v11.10 installed in /var/www/dadabik root@lamp .../www/dadabik# ls -l images/ total 10392 -rw-rw-r-- 1 root www-data 2608 Sep 9 07:01 ajax_loader.gif -rw-rw-r-- 1 root www-data 1728 Sep 9 07:01 csv.png -rw-rw-r-- 1 root www-data 805 Sep 9 07:01 delete.png -rw-rw-r-- 1 root www-data...
  14. O

Deploying DaDaBik - on a LAMP Stack Appliance - Bitnami, Turnkey or other

So far, my 1st attempt using TurnKey LAMP seems to work OK
  15. O

Deploying DaDaBik - on a LAMP Stack Appliance - Bitnami, Turnkey or other

Hi My first post. We've not yet deployed DaDaBik but we're keen We're considering deploying to a pre-built LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL/MariaDB, PHP/PERL) appliance from VMware Market Place, e.g. from Bitnami or Turnkey. What's your experience with this type of deployment? Which appliance worked...